Notifications
Clear all

My Introduction

17 Posts
18 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone, I'm Iarisa and I'm from Shillong. I recently finished my Bachelor's and I'm looking forward to a great experience her at Budding Psychologists. I'm an artist by passion and I would love to combine psychology and art to make a difference, small or big.

Sinchana December 10, 2020 3:38 pm

@iarisa Hey its so interesting to see diversity. Welcome and have fun.

Riya Yadav December 10, 2020 3:44 pm

@iarisa glad to meet you , all the best for this journey!

Saumya Srivastava December 10, 2020 3:56 pm

@iarisa Shilong is such a beautiful place and I've always wanted to visit there. It's nice to know you!

Siya V. Kumar December 10, 2020 3:57 pm

@iarisa hi, you have such a nice name! That's amazing. Hope you do well in life. 

My ig - @siyavkumar

Aanandi khanna December 10, 2020 4:00 pm

@iarisa hii welcome to the community and I am so happy thay someone will like to combine art and psychology together thank you

Shruti Shashidharan December 10, 2020 4:19 pm

@iarisa Hey, looking forward to working with you! hope you're able to combine both your passions- art and psychology, and create something beautiful for us all! 🌻

Arshia Walia December 10, 2020 4:55 pm

@iarisa hi , welcome to this platform 😊🌼I love the fact that you are an artist , I’m an artist as well!

Amrita Jain December 10, 2020 4:56 pm

@iarisa soo good to know who are experimenting with psychology at such a young age.

Sneha Agrawal December 10, 2020 5:10 pm

@iarisa Hey buddy🧡,Hope u continue Pershing your passion.Sneha here.nice to read about you.And definitely,psychology uses a lot of techniques such as expressive arts therapy,play therapy and music therapy etc.I am also a theater student.Good luck for ur future endeavors✨

Safa December 10, 2020 5:21 pm

@iarisa A very warm welcome to the big family of budding psychologists Iarisa. Your name is quite unique and someday I would love to know how it is pronounced. Wishing you All the best being a part of this journey!

Sukrutha Mudhol December 10, 2020 5:38 pm

@iarisa hey 🙋‍♀️ high five ! That's lovely.  Lucky that you got a chance to grow up in such a beautiful place like Shillong. One of my friend is from Meghalaya, he's also an artist. Nature inspires young talents like you 🤩

I'm so glad, we are a part of the same group now. Looking forward to your art expressed in posters in the coming days. 

Warmest welcome 😌Let's begin the journey 💪 

Topic Tags
6 Answers

Hey Larisa, it's so great to work with people as talented as you're. thanks for joining us, hope you have a good day  

Hey larisa! Love your idea of combining art with psychology, looking forward to seeing you creative works 🙂 Welcome to the team!

Yeah great idea my friend you will be as a change maker in art therapy  congratulations. Keep going 

Hey Iarisa,

It is soo good to know your wonderful idea on combining psychology and arts together.

I am not an artist but I love and enjoy drawing. Hope we can get through this program together.

Hello Larisa, I too have have just graduated earlier this year! Looking forward to your journey with Budding Psychologists and witnessing you use your two passions to help make a difference 🙂 

Hello Larisa 

Extending a very warm welcome to you and wish you all the best. 

Art and Psychology Very interesting combination 

Continue with the same passion and you'll definitely make a big difference. 

Enjoy as you learn 😉

Share: