Hiii people, my nam...

Notifications
Clear all

Hiii people, my name is aanandi , my pronouns are she / they . I am currently studying in 10 grade and for the next year i am planning to take psychology as my subject because it is very interesting to me that how we can understand our own brain on a...

20 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hiii people, my name is aanandi , my pronouns are she / they . I am currently studying in 10 grade and for the next year i am planning to take psychology as my subject because it is very interesting to me that how we can understand our own brain on another leval. I wanted to do this internship so that i can spread awareness among people about mental health because i have been dealing with some issues myself and i know how it feels when u feel like no one can understand you and you can't talk to anyone about your problems and you feel alone . And i dont want anyone to feel alone. And spreading awareness can also help parents understand that its not some myth or we are lying for attention its a real thing . And i am very excited to talk or interact with some people and make new friends and talk with some like minded people. 

Riya Yadav December 10, 2020 3:34 pm

@aanandikhanna welcome aboard. Finally found someone who is still in school :)))

Swarnima Tewari December 10, 2020 3:36 pm

@aanandikhanna welcome to the group looking .  Looking forwad to work with you.

Naimisha December 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Hey @aanandikhanna!

Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. I'm sorry that you had to go through a lot. Looking forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Naimisha 🤗

Kanishka Mendiratta December 10, 2020 3:41 pm

@aanandikhanna A warm welcome to you, it's so good to see you here and a lot of appreciation for you because you are in just class 10.

I hope you accomplish your motive by helping others 🙂 

Sana December 10, 2020 3:43 pm

@aanandikhanna Hello Annandi.Its great to see your eagerness and hunger to learn something.I hope we all will have a great time together learning things.And best of luck for your upcoming board examination.

Saumya December 10, 2020 3:44 pm

@aanandikhanna Hey there, wish you a warm welcome and if you like knowing why we do what we do then I'm sure you're going to love +2 psych,it's really interesting! :))

Rithika December 10, 2020 8:04 pm

@aanandikhanna Hey Aanandi. Welcome to the fam. Hope you're doing well. Also glad to have found someone from the LGBTQ community. Looking forward to working with you. 🙂

Sangeeta Biswal December 10, 2020 8:11 pm

Hey Aanandi,

First of all I would love to welcome to our lovely family.I bet you will do well in psychology in your higher studies. I like how you are passionate about your goals. Sending you alot of strength and a virtual hug 🤗to deal with your problems. Together we can surely break this taboo. I agree not most of the parents are well aware of mental illness, I am so sorry that you had to go through all of this, hope things are getting better for you.💓

Remember alot of even better things are waiting for you. Once again wishing you all the best for this journey, hopefully you will take away the greatest memories and experiences throughout the journey.

Harshita chawla December 10, 2020 8:12 pm
Simran December 10, 2020 8:15 pm

@aanandikhanna Hey Aanadi! Welcome aboard. So nice to see someone young and enthusiastic here.

Sabira Solanki December 10, 2020 8:18 pm

@aanandikhanna Welcome to the group Aanandi! First of all, I wanna tell you how brave you are, and how noble your cause is. Let's bring light and smiles along the way together, okay?! 🤗

Chestha Dengri December 10, 2020 8:50 pm

@aanandikhanna Hi there! it's so good to see someone this young take this kind of initiative . Best of luck !

Pooja Choudhary December 10, 2020 10:53 pm

@aanandikhanna I'm sure they're one of a kind here. Not many people know about this pronoun, but I would like to tell people that we are all the same. Happy to work with them! ^.^

Reva Garg December 10, 2020 11:10 pm

@aanandikhanna Hey Aanandi! I hope all your expectations from this program are met! Glad to embark on this beautiful journey alongside you <3

Topic Tags
6 Answers

Hello there, it's nice to have you among us. Hope we'll all enjoy our journey here 🌸

Hey!! A very warm welcome to you !! And more that that I appreciate your courage of being here . I hope whatever issues you have been facing have settled down a bit! I hope we learn a lot from this platform as well as each other so that not only we can help others but also ourselves ! Your enthusiasm is so amazing to see !! I am in school too . Thank you . Have an awesome day

Hey! Hope you'll find a good career in this field, and don't worry all your suffering we give you something precious, something meaningful to your life. They says everything happens for a reason and that's absolutely true!

Hello Aanandi! I'm your senior as I passed out my 12th this year with psychology as one of my subjects. Looking forward to be your friend.🤓

Hello Aanandi! Welcome aboard! So nice to see someone young and so enthusiastic here. Would love to work with you 🙂

Hello aanandi

That's really nice to see that you are just in 10th standard and have that much sense of awareness of mental health. I think you are going great. We all should spread mental health awareness among our teacher's, parents and friends. So none can go through that much of pain. I am really proud of you 

And welcome you

Share: