I am palak from pun...

Notifications
Clear all

I am palak from punjab university a girl with full of life and i want to dedicate my life by making everyone happy 😊

9 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Very warm welcome from palak of punjab university greatful to meet you all always seeking for new things I found a platform through which I could help others

My life is full of love and happiness and the same I wanted to fill in the life of others so that they can life too the fullest ✨ 💓 💖 🤩 

Geethapriya December 10, 2020 3:36 pm
  1. @palakmiglani be with the same forever 🙂
Kritika Bhair December 10, 2020 3:37 pm

@palakmiglani

Hey palak!! Glad to have you here 

All the best for you journey PAL!!☺️

Iarisa Nongbet December 10, 2020 3:39 pm

@palakmiglani very hopeful to find someone like you who wishes for everyone's happiness 😊 . Would love to know more about you.

Preeti Laishrm December 10, 2020 3:41 pm

@palakmiglani ahh That's really kind and thoughtful of you . Hope you have a wonderful journey.

Aanandi khanna December 10, 2020 3:41 pm

@palakmiglan  hi it's a pleasure having you here welcome to budding psychology.

Palak Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:42 pm

Thanks to everyone for wishing me luck it would be greatful to know to you all and work together in a community 🙏 

3 Answers

Hello Palak, Wonderful to know you! Punjab is a wonderful state I'd like to visit soon. Even I enjoy spreading happiness in the community and hope to do more of it now. Best wishes to you! 🙂

I really felt good that people like you are there, and also don't forget that you should enjoy yourself first because you are happy then people around you  can be happy.

Hello, I hope you enjoy this experience, Your write up about yourself is awesome. All the best.

Share: