Blessed to be a par...

Notifications
Clear all

Blessed to be a part of the amazing community

5 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

Sneh Antil, a young and concrete writer from Haryana who loves to weave words in simple yet an elegant form. She believes in writing because there are many emotions which can only be expressed through words. "Positivity" is her keyword and she wants to explore herself more to stand out of the crowd.
 To convey your love follow her on social networking rostrum.

RIYA/RIRI December 11, 2020 4:39 pm

@snehantil WELCOME! absolutely love the spirit. looking forward to work with you (: 

surely agree with you on the part of emotions not being able to be expressed without words but as you go deeper you'll realise that sometimes words aren't enough, how to covey correct expressions through mere usage of words, that's an interesting dive. but yes, hii welcome to the community. looking forward to seeing more of you.

Lavanya Bahl December 11, 2020 4:41 pm

@snehantil Heyya! I'm a writer as well so I can totally relate with you. Amazing to have you on the same platform. Best wishes for your goals.

Akshata Hajare December 11, 2020 5:09 pm

@snehantil WELCOME! There's something I find interesting about writers how beautifully they can write things. I hope i get to see your writing more! Stay well!

Pratik Jha December 11, 2020 5:11 pm

@snehantil Welcome

1 Answer

Hey there! I am Ishra. Hope you are doing well!! Welcome to the team.!

Share: