Clear all

Introduction of a stranger

6 Posts
7 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

hello, amazing humans of planet earth,

A little about me:

I am Riya but you can call me Riri, my pronouns are they/them. I love psychology and am studying to give AP psych exam soon. but aside from that, I am also a writer. I do have some short stories published as a collective book of short stories. I am in love with nature and photography, animals will forever be my priority. I am into a lot of various different things, from cooking to painting or dancing to singing. I am a learning enthusiast, if you have something new to share (no matter how big or small) count me in. I am here to hopefully raise awareness about mental health and other aspects of psychology but also to learn from each and every amazing member of this community.

(((: so excited to work with all of you. 

Dhriti Chadha December 11, 2020 6:44 pm

@ririthewitch Hey, it’s lovely to meet you and share the same platform with you. I’m sure we’ll learn a lot from each other. Looking forward to working with you!

Shanthi KKannan December 11, 2020 9:16 pm

@ririthewitch Super excited too..🖤

Tarini December 11, 2020 9:59 pm

@ririthewitch Riri ayeeee!!! Would love to hear you more 🙂 Welcome to the community 🌻

Topic Tags
3 Answers

Hii... Riri... Its so great to hear about you.. quite an adventurous person you are.. looking forward to work with you guys. 

Hey Riri.

welcome Onboard!!

looking forward to have a conversation with you to know more about you and your experiences

Hey! Love to see how enthusiastic you are to learn new skills...let's learn together 😊

Share: