Clear all

Getting to know each other

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
14.1 K Views
Topic starter

Greetings!

I am Sakhi Shanker, 21 from Mumbai. I'm currently an undergraduate student of Psychology. I aspire to become a counseling psychologist. I'm an ally and a core member of an LGBTQ+ cell at my college. I hold a keen interest in the Humanistic school of thought and positive psychology. I also am a self care and self development enthusiast. An animal lover at heart, I also deeply admire varied forms of art and music. Bee wanting to learn about philosophy ( *whispers* still haven't gotten around to doing it). A bit of a perfectionist and procrastinator (we've all been there, right?) I'm currently exploring other hobbies and stepping out of my comfort zone by doing various internships and courses and exploring hobbies such as painting, writing and editing. I give deep importance to my family and friends and also animals and nature. I also am a plant mom love the light academia aesthetic. I appreciate and enjoy varied kinds of art and music ( I did dream of being a performer when I was a child).

This year has been though for us all, that is undeniable. Although, it has also been a year of stepping out if our comfort zones and challenging and loving ourselves and those around us.

I'm sure there's more to say and reveal about myself, but that's it for now. I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!

Saad December 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Hii @sakhishanker there too many things to remember because you have done so many things and it's feel so great to work with people like you. Hope you do well in life and welcome see you around

Topic Tags
1 Answer

Hello 

Sakhi Shanker Topic starter December 11, 2020 10:23 am
Share: