Hello Everyone!!!😃

Notifications
Clear all

Hello Everyone!!!😃

6 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I'm Vanshita from Dehradun, an undergrad student and my major is psychology I've been interested in this field since childhood and I hope I'll learn a lot from you all. Hoping for a memorable journey 🌸

Ranjima Raveendran December 10, 2020 3:36 pm

@vanshitabahuguna

Hello Vanshita. Iam also a psychology student. Iam from kerala. All the best for your future! 

anshika singh December 10, 2020 3:36 pm

@vanshitabahuguna hey, another psychology undergrad student this side, hope you're doing good 🙂

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:40 pm

@vanshitabahuguna hey!! I’m Elysia. Welcome aboard and all the best for your future 🤗

Kanishka Mendiratta December 10, 2020 3:58 pm

@vanshitabahuguna A warm welcome you! And as you are truly interested in this field then you'll surely excel in it. 😀

Saumya Srivastava December 10, 2020 4:03 pm

@vanshitabahuguna Hi Vanshita, I am an undergrad studying psychology too! It's lovely to meet you. On a side note, I visited your city last year and fell in love with it. Lucky girl to belong from there!

1 Answer

Hello Vanshita !! It's so nice to hear about you.  And I wish u a very very warm welcome ! I hope that this is a great experience and has little teachings  here and there which we can pick up and use in our lives. Thank you . Have a great day!!

Share: