Hello fellow buddin...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello fellow budding Psychologists!

14 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone. My name is Rachita Narang. I am a clinical psychology student pursuing my masters from Amity University. I have always been passionate about being actively involved in spreading awareness about mental health. Over the years i have done multiple internships to gain better exposure and understanding of the field and also to create valuable content to help spread awareness about mental health and the need to reduce the stigma around it. 

OMKAR KATE December 10, 2020 6:15 pm

@rachita Hey, great work on spreading awareness about mental health. I'm sure your internships would help you a lot in your future careers. All the best

Tanisha Ajmani December 10, 2020 6:16 pm

@rachita would love working with you, welcome 🙂

Akshita Wasnik December 10, 2020 6:17 pm

@rachita Hello welcome aboard it's good to have you as part of the team. All the best!

Mohini Agrawal December 10, 2020 6:43 pm

@rachita Hey Rachita! I also wish to pursue clinical psychology as well. Hope you excel. Lots of good wishes:)

Avantika Mehrotra December 10, 2020 6:44 pm

@rachita Hello Rachita. Welcome here. It's so good to hear about you. I am looking forward to work, and learn from you as a team. 🙂

Shenam Wason December 10, 2020 8:25 pm

@rachita hello...good to hear from you...all the best for your future endeavors...have a great day 😀

Israela Pinto December 10, 2020 9:06 pm

Heyy and Welcome!! It's good to have you here. I wanted to ask you which Amity are you doing Masters in and how is Amity university for Masters in clinical? I was thinking of applying there but not sure @rachita

Siddharth Kumar Chaudhari December 11, 2020 12:20 am

@rachita well first of all a warm welcome from my side.I too want to do my further studies in clinical psychology.Hoping to learn many new things from you.

Uzma December 11, 2020 1:46 am

@rachita Hey Dear, Hoping we could all do this together. Have a good day ☆

5 Answers

Hello Rachita ma'am! I'm persuing bachelor degree in applied psychology from DU. It'll be nice if i get your guidance as our destiny is same. ☺

Hey Rachita! You’ve very good thought there. I hope you get to achieve your goal in this field. Welcome aboard!

Hello!

Nice to meet you😊

You did a great job of spreading awareness about mental health❤

Welcome to the family🥳

Welcome to the fam🌸

Hey Rachita

It's nice to know that you've already gained so much experience and exposure. I look forward to learning from you and building a community to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health and providing quality service

Share: