Hello everyone, my ...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone, my name is Akshita, I am currently pursuing my masters in clinical psychology, I look forward to learn a lot here and help raise awareness about mental health and mental well-being.

24 Posts
22 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

It feels good to be a part of this community.

Tanisha Ajmani December 10, 2020 6:12 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 welcome, good to have you here!!

OMKAR KATE December 10, 2020 6:13 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 Hello, welcome to the community. I want to explore more into the field of clinical psychology. I really liked your subject for masters. All the best for your future.

Tanisha Ajmani December 10, 2020 6:21 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 welcome, glad to have you here!

Mathari Kumar December 10, 2020 6:35 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 hi welcome to budding psychologist. I'm also interested in clinical psychology. I hope to learn more from you about clinical psychology

Avantika Mehrotra December 10, 2020 6:46 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 Hello Akshita.

I hope you are doing good. Its nice to have you as as a part of this internship. Looking forward to work with you.😄

Shruti Thakur December 10, 2020 6:53 pm

@akshitawasnik-1heyy good to see how here, wish I could also learns something from you

Natasha shah December 10, 2020 6:57 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 Hello! Good to here from you. Welcome! 

Natasha shah December 10, 2020 7:04 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 Hello! It's really good to have to here. All the best for everything that comes your way!

Tanisha December 10, 2020 7:18 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 hey welcome, let's all raise awareness about mental health together .

Devanshi Drolia December 10, 2020 7:20 pm

@akshitawasnik-1hey Akshita. Hope we achieve great things through this opportunity. Looking forward to working with you.

Gaurvi December 10, 2020 7:31 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 hello and welcome! And yes indeed it feels good to be a part of this community 🌸

Azha Amina Akbar December 10, 2020 7:31 pm

@akshitawasnik-1Yes Akshitha, being here is like connecting with like minded people!

Yamini December 10, 2020 7:35 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you. You really said what i wanted to say. It feels really great. 

Aparna Jayachandran December 10, 2020 7:35 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 Hii, even i am doing my masters in Industrial Psychology!! Hope to learn a lot of things from you:)

Prerna Dash December 10, 2020 7:44 pm

@akshitawasnik-1 Hi, we are glad to have you in the community. I hope you share your knowledge and experience with us and vice-versa. Looking forward to work with you!

Siddharth Kumar Chaudhari December 11, 2020 12:22 am

@akshitawasnik-1hello I too want to go in the field of clinical psychology.Good to see you here hoping we would make a good team here and both would learn many new things together.

6 Answers

Hello Akshita!
Welcome to Budding Psychologists!looking forward to a great time with you!
From where are you pursuing?

Akshita Wasnik Topic starter December 10, 2020 6:40 pm

@deepalikungwani I am pursuing my masters from cmr university Bangalore.

Keerthu Kook December 10, 2020 6:52 pm

@deepalikungwani . Welcome on board hope we make a difference.

Hi Akshita di, I'm currently in 1st year of Applied Psychology hons and I also aspire to be a clinical psychologist in the future. I hope that we can keep in touch as I'd love to learn a lot regarding clinical psychology from you. Welcome Aboard!

Hii Akshita!

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad that you're doing masters in psychology and will be able to share authentic information related to the mental health. I hope you'll definitely share with us some common yet less talked about mental conditions and the ways to deal with it !

Hey Akshita, glad that you’re a clinical psychology student as even I’m  thinking of pursuing it in the future. Hope to learn a lot from you! 

Hi Akshita! Welcome! Good to see you here

Hey Akshita,same pinch 😉 cz I am also pursuing my masters.

Share: