Hey! This is Mohini...

Notifications
Clear all

Hey! This is Mohini I am currently in 12th grade and I wish to be a clinical psychologist in the future. I am really glad to be a part of this initiative.

11 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
Meet and greet
Gurleen Kaur December 10, 2020 6:05 pm

@mohiniagrawal hey , warm greetings and welcome to the team . Eager to work with you .

Siddharth Kumar Chaudhari December 11, 2020 12:18 am

@mohiniagrawal hey Mohini welcome to the team.I too want to be a clinical psychologist in future.Hope we would make a great team together

Shraddha Kamble December 11, 2020 12:39 am

@mohiniagrawal hello!! i feel great seeing people who have found their interest in psychology. Wish you luck for your future goals. Welcome on the same boat!

Uzma December 11, 2020 1:52 am

@mohiniagrawal Hey Mohini welcome to Budding psychology. That's so good that you got such a focused attitude in life. Wishing you good Luck ♡

SHIVI SHARMA <3 December 11, 2020 6:01 am

@mohiniagrawal Hi , all the best for your future endeavors, stay high spirited. happy learning.

6 Answers

WELCOME DEARIE! I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE😊

Hi to you! I aspire to be a clinical psychologist as well in the future and I'm pursuing Applied Psychology from DU currently. It's going to be great working with you and I look forward to it. Welcome Aboard

Welcome to the fam 🌸

Hello @mohiniagrawal

So glad to see someone so young, who is an enthusiastic learner and is so focused on the career as well! 😀  Welcome to the amazing journey! Happy Exploration! Have a great learning ahead! 😊 ❤️ 

Hi yaar !!!!! Welcome and it's great to meet you...

Hi,nice to meet u

Share: