Hola Hola! What is ...

Notifications
Clear all

Hola Hola! What is it that is bothering you? Are you all in the pink of health?

21 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello blessed people! I am Pooja Gupta, currently pursuing my masters in psychology.  For me psychology is more than a subject. Infact , I believe everything revolves around the field of psychology.  Come let's explore the psyche within us and make this world a better place. 

Rithika December 10, 2020 7:32 pm

@poojachan999 Hello Pooja. I hope you are doing well. I'm super glad someone thinks the same about psychology. Psychology has changed my perspective and views of people a lot more than I can say. I'd love for us to work together.

Tanya December 10, 2020 9:54 pm

@poojachan999 hello senior, glad to know you. You seem to be an amazing person. Keep the good work and keep trying new things.  :))

Aishwarya December 10, 2020 10:37 pm

@poojachan999 Hello and welcome! I definitely love your energy . Do feel free to contact me and have a great day!

Nehal Kothari December 10, 2020 10:38 pm

@poojachan999 hello pooja. Let's help each other in the process. Looking forward to an amazing time with you.

Nehal Kothari December 10, 2020 10:39 pm

@poojachan999 hello pooja. Love your energy. Looking forward to an amazing time working with you 😸

Nalini December 10, 2020 10:45 pm

@poojachan999 Welcome and hello! I completely agree with your views and really wish to know more about them! 🤗

Ananya December 10, 2020 10:47 pm

@poojachan999 Hey pooja, it's so nice to meet someone who shares the same views. Welcome to the team. Looking forward to working with you in future.

Best wishes ✨

Siddharth Kumar Chaudhari December 11, 2020 12:15 am

@poojachan999 Hello pooja now thats called an energetic person all set to go eager to work together and do something good for others.

Dibita Baisya December 11, 2020 9:50 am

@poojachan999Hello! Good Morning. I hope you are doing good. And welcome to this journey . We together will move forward in this path. I hope to know u more. Thank You for being a part of this journey.

Osheen Singh December 11, 2020 4:12 pm

@poojachan999 hello and welcome... It would going to be a great experience working and learning with you. Please feel free to talk.

Akshata Hajare December 11, 2020 5:23 pm

@poojachan999 Hello Pooja Welcome aboard!!

Harshita Das December 11, 2020 5:47 pm

@poojachan999 

Hii puja..indeed, everything revolves around the field of psychology. 

7 Answers

Hey Pooja!

I hope i get to learn a lot from you since you have been studying the aspects of mental health for quite some time.

Would be a great pleasure to learn with someone who is already pursuing her masters in the subject 🤗 a warm welcome to you and hoping you would help and enlighten us all.

Hi Pooja, I have never heard of 'pink of health' is it some sort of slang words? 🤣 I like how the phrase sounds like, someone could enlightem me please. 🤣 Such a pleasure to meet a passionate and self driven like you, I hope to learn a lot from you for being able to pursue such journey. Also I do wanna explore the psyche with you all. Hope you and your family are safe and sound

Pooja Gupta Topic starter December 14, 2020 9:14 am

I am glad you liked my post. Thank you

Hi Pooja . Hope you are doing well . I’m waiting to read your amazing materials!!!😊🙌 

Hey pooja!

Hope you're doing well, beautifully said that the essence of everything in and around us is in Psychology. 

Looking forward to reading your work☺️

Hello Pooja,

Welcome Onboard!

So I think you like speaking spanish or atleast like the language. I would love to listen more from you. May be you can teach me some.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Mansi Shah
Pooja Gupta Topic starter December 14, 2020 9:13 am

Sorry , I don't speak Spanish 😅

hey pooja,

i think its really cool that you are doing masters in psychology. Psychology has changed my perspective of so many things in life!!

Share: