Notifications
Clear all

Know me.

7 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

HELLO EVERYONE. I hope you are all doing very well. I am Devanshi Drolia, 17, a first year BA student from Bengaluru. My hobbies are to write, read, listen to music, and make art. It's a pleasure to have an opportunity to join Budding Psychologists and to work with so many amazing people I will find. The prospect of being a part of a community that strives to spread awareness about Mental Health, which is the need of the hour fills me with deep passion. Let's make this world a better place.

Isra Meraj December 10, 2020 7:01 pm

@devanshi Hey. Glad to meet you ☺️❤️ 

I hope we will have fun, learn and get to know each other by this platform ❤️

Afreen December 10, 2020 7:03 pm

@devanshi hey beautiful! You sound like someone I would get along with and we're the same age! Good luck to you in everything you do , always !!

Supriya Pal December 10, 2020 7:07 pm

@devanshi hi I'm the same age as you. Let's be friends 🙂

vrinda tuteja December 10, 2020 11:59 pm

@devanshi Hey devanshi. It is indeed fascinating to be a part of something so crucial required in our society and individual lives. Good to have you aboard. Keep safe dear. 🙂

3 Answers

Hi Devanshi! Your introduction liberated me completely. It is so refreshing to know a person who is so passionate about mental health. Your and my hobbies are common too. I love to write as well. Looking forward to fruitful interactions and experience with you.

Welcome and best wishes,

Sneha

Hi devanshi, I'm doing good, wishing you the same. You have a clear vision in life your life. Glad to hear about that. Good luck. Hoping to interact😊🙏

Hey Devanshi 

Welcome and hope you are doing good. 

Yes it is a pleasure to work with you and hope together as a team we can bring change and make this world a better place to live and without any stigmas about mental health. Looking forward to work with you. Best of luck. 

Share: