Notifications
Clear all

My vision and mission.

7 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

A warm welcome to the readers.

I am Sumayya Fatima,currently a student of prestigious Osmania University,Hyderabad. I am pursuing M.A.Psychology, final year. I am delighted to be a part of Budding Psychologist organization. I am really looking forward to enhance my skills by imparting essential information on imperative issues, pertaining to mental health. I am looking forward for a two way process from this website, as in motivating and educating people on mental issues and polishing my knowledge as well.

Isra Meraj December 10, 2020 6:59 pm

@sumayyafatima Hey. Glad to meet you ☺️❤️ Even I am from Hyderabad and I hope it will be fun working with you on this platform

Afreen December 10, 2020 7:10 pm

@sumayyafatima it's so nice to see people being so confident and head strong about what they want to do! You're going to be amazing at whatever you do! Good luck 💜🦋

Sayeeda Zaiba December 10, 2020 7:11 pm
  1. @sumayyafatima Hi. I look forward to working with you and learning from you. 
Prakriti Sanganeria December 10, 2020 7:17 pm

@sumayyafatima Welcome aboard! I am so happy to see you so excited and eager for learning new things. Hope you have a great time here!

Topic Tags
3 Answers

Wohoo! 

Glad to be on the same team as a professional and be sharing the same vision!  Welcome! 

Hello Sumayya Fatima😊 Look forward to hearing wonderful insights and learning more about this amazing field from you. 

Hi Sumayya! How are you? It was very insightful to know about your vision and mission. I am really looking forward to talking and meeting with you. Feel welcome to this program!

Best wishes!

Sneha

Share: