Hello everyone! Mys...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone! Myself Siya, I'm a ty student of psychology from Goa.

28 Posts
23 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

😀

Supriya Pal December 10, 2020 6:56 pm

@siyanaik you're from Goa. That's so awesome!! Looking forward to working with you  🙂

Afreen December 10, 2020 6:59 pm

@siyanaik hey!! So glad to see so many people from the same field! Hope we cross paths someday , good luck for your future beautiful! 💜🦋

Mujiba.N December 10, 2020 7:05 pm

@siyanaik hello👋 I'm glad to know you and a big welcome from my side and wishing you for your future 😇💙

Sajjithra Subbian December 10, 2020 7:06 pm
@siyanaik Hi siyanaik welcome to our family I think you ll enjoy it here
Natasha shah December 10, 2020 7:13 pm
  • @siyanaik Hello! You are from Goa that's so cool! Looking forward to work with you! 
Batul aliasgar December 10, 2020 7:23 pm

@siyanaik so glad to see so many people in the same field, hope we succeed...

Sajjithra Subbian December 10, 2020 7:24 pm

@siyanaik Hi siyanaik welcone to our family have a good day

Gaurvi December 10, 2020 7:25 pm

@siyanaik heya! Goa is such a pretty place! Here comes a virtual bouquet 💐

Trisha Baunthiyal December 10, 2020 7:29 pm
@siyanaik Hey Siya, I’ve always wanted to visit goa atleast once and I know its a lovely place. So glad that you are a part of this internship! 
Kritika Malhotra December 10, 2020 7:46 pm

@siyanaik hiii, welcome!!!! hope you have a great time here.

Manasi Bhosale December 10, 2020 8:21 pm

@siyanaik Welcome to the family Sia. Hope you have a great time working here.

Honey jain December 10, 2020 9:00 pm

@siyanaik hey , it's great to know about you . a warm welcome to you and greetings you with a big smile

Richa Barua December 10, 2020 10:32 pm

Hey @siyanaik. Welcome to the group. Hope we all strive towards a brighter world.

Samiha Chawla December 10, 2020 11:22 pm

@siyanaik Greetings! I’m Samiha. It’s too good to know about you. I’d love to talk to you. Stay in touch!

9 Answers

Hello Siya, this is Srijita, nice to meet you! So excited to work together. I'm a fy student from Kolkata. Hope to be in contact with you! ❤️🦋

Siya Naik Topic starter December 10, 2020 7:25 pm

@being-ukiyoe-srijita hello srijita 😊 nice to meet you too. Good luck for your future. ❤️ This is first time I'm replying here so I really don't know if I'm making this right 😅

Hi siya! 

I'm so glad to hear that your from Goa.. 

I'm  Karen from Goa 😅

I extend a very warm  welcome to you and wish you all the best 

Siya Naik Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:00 am

@karenfernandes thankyou soo much 😊

Hi Siya. Welcome aboard 🌻 looking forward to work with you.

Siya Naik Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:02 am

@rachita thankyou so much 😊 same here

Hey Siya,
I have kept making and cancelling Goa plans with my friends for years. This was a funny reminder to one of our elaborate plans.
Anyway nice to meet you.

Siya Naik Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:03 am

@gourisreekumar hope you get your goa vacation very soon 😁 nice to meet you too.

Wow we already have psychologist, great! hope we'll discover new things.

Hi Siya!

WELCOME ON BOARD,

I'm a student of psychology too. And I hope to connect with you as we are from the same field. Hope we grow together in the process!

Have a great time here!!!

Honey jain December 10, 2020 9:02 pm

@deshanapragyajain even I'm student of Psychology I hope we all build a great connect.i welcome you and feel grateful to be around ppl with same mindset.

Hi Siya! I am a psychology student too. It has always been my dream to go and visit Goa. Looking forward to fruitful interactions!

Welcome and best wishes

Sneha

Hi siya, nice to hear from you. Hoping to interact😊🙏

Hey Siya! I must admit from everyone's behalf: we all noticed where you from before anything😆! Anyway, it's great to know your interest in this amazing field! I am a Psychology student too. I hope to working with you and bring a positive change in the society. Welcome! 

Share: