Notifications
Clear all

All about Myself!!

25 Posts
23 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey Everyone, Aparna here.

I am currently pursuing my Master's degree in Industrial psychology from Bangalore. I am a Keralite but born and brought up in Gujarat. currently settled in Bangalore. From the past 6 years i have been studying psychology. This subject has been nothing but a blessing to me. It has helped me grow into a better person and understand myself better and have confidence in me. I hope people understand the beauty of this subject and it gets the exposure it deserves.

Afreen December 10, 2020 6:57 pm

@aparnajayachandran Hey! Your experience sounds so inspiring! Thank you for sharing all that with us , you're doing so well for yourself, good luck for your future 💜🦋

Aparna Jayachandran Topic starter December 10, 2020 7:05 pm

hey, thank you so much, means a lot to me.

Prakriti Sanganeria December 10, 2020 7:08 pm

@aparnajayachandran Hello Aparna!We are so glad to have you join us. Its nice to know that psychology has helped you and hope that others think of it as a blessing too.

Sajjithra Subbian December 10, 2020 7:10 pm

Hi Aparna welcome to our family Iam very happy to welcime you guys

Tanvi Verma December 10, 2020 7:18 pm

@aparnajayachandran hello Aparna, it feels good to see that you consider psychology as a blessing. Hoping to see you as a blessing for others too. Good luck 🙂

Mujiba.N December 10, 2020 7:22 pm

@aparnajayachandran hii👋 aparna, it's so nice to hear that psychology helped you. Hope you achieve your goal and all the best for your future.

Batul aliasgar December 10, 2020 7:30 pm

@aparnajayachandran hi, we are glad to hear that psychology has help you so much, hope we succeed in conveying the same message to others..

Kritika Malhotra December 10, 2020 8:14 pm

@aparnajayachandran hiiii ur experience sounds really inspiring and im glad psychology has helped you so much. have a great time here!!!!!

Zanhya Aldaine December 10, 2020 8:16 pm

@aparnajayachandran Welcome dear💕

This is indeed a very underestimated subject 

Divya Chopade December 10, 2020 8:58 pm

@aparnajayachandran 

Hello AparnaW

Welcome to Budding Psychologist & M glad to be connected to you.  Your journey is very inspiring !

Thank you for sharing it with all of us!

Hope you have great time here !❤️

SUBHASHREE December 10, 2020 9:43 pm

@aparnajayachandran Hello Aparna! Hope u get a grasp of many things regarding psychology during the end of this program.

Richa Barua December 10, 2020 10:35 pm

Hey @aparnajayachandran. It's so no nice to have someone with a lot of different cultural history. Welcome to the group. 😊

vrinda tuteja December 10, 2020 11:57 pm

@aparnajayachandran Hey aparna!! Hope you're keeping safe. It's so good to have such experienced people around us. Looking forward to working with you.

10 Answers

Hi Aparna! Nice to meet you! It's great to know that you are from Banglore. I personally do love the city a lot. I visited it quite many times when I was young. Also, both of us share the love of psychology. Its so nice that we have this thing in common. Looking forward to meeting you and fruitful interactions!

Regards,

Sneha

Aparna Jayachandran Topic starter December 10, 2020 7:09 pm

@sneha heyy, for me bangalore is love 🤗. i wish this covid would just end, defiantly we could have met 🤩

Hello Aparna, 

Nice to meet you here. It’s really good to hear that studying psychology has helped you so much. It definitely is something more people should learn about. 

Hope you have a great day 😊

Aparna Jayachandran Topic starter December 10, 2020 7:07 pm

@haynee hellooooo, i do agree with you, this subject is something that everyone should learn about. glad that we all got that chance 😊

Hi Aparna, Gauri here. I also think the same that Psychology should get the exposure and recognition it very righteously deserves. More and more people should start taking their mental health as seriously as they take care of their physical health. The subject has helped make and save a lot of lives and thus everybody should give it the respect it deserves. Hoping to working ahead with like minded people like you.

Hello Aparna😊  So good to see you being in the field for 6 years and still counting. Looking forward to hear your experience, knowledge and expertise and how it has shaped you into being a better person. Hoping to work towards creating all the  awareness this field deserves so that we can continue helping others😍

Hey. I can totally relate to the great impact studying psychology can have on one's overall personality. I can credit this filed for helping me the be the person I am today. Thanks for sharing your story. I hope together we can spread awareness about the importance of this field. 🌻

This post was modified 3 years ago by Rachita Narang

Hello Aparna, so happy to know that you are doing your masters. With the experience that you have, all of us have a lot to learn from you. Really excited to learn soo much from you and work with you here. And it's beautiful  how you have rightly bought out the beauty of psychology here...

Hoping this internship adds on to the beauty of psychology that you have been believing in!!!

Quite the wanderlust soul you got. Studying minds and subsequently travelling to get so much exposure. You're living the dream! I look forward to learning as much as i can from you. Nice to have you here! (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

Hello!

Nice to meet you😊

It's amazing that we both are crazy for psychology. 

And I completely agree with you, psychology is one of the most beautiful discovery.

Welcome to the family!!

Hey! Glad to know you are determined about achieving your goal.Would love to work with you.

Hello Aparna,

It's a great pleasure to meet a person who is soo passionate about psychology. I hope I can learn many more things related to this field from you through my journey in budding psychologist.

Share: