Notifications
Clear all

INTRO!!

9 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello everyone, I am Aanchal Sharma.I am glad to be a part of BUDDING PSYCHLOGIST .Though i am  not a psycology  student ,i am a student of economics and i believe psycology  always plays very important role in formation of economic thought. Apart from this reason i have so much interest in psycology because i always notice people behavior and nature. Human mind , their different behavior,  different thinking  always make me wonder and curious. I hope to learn more and connect with more people from this internship.😊

Thank you 😊 

Afreen December 10, 2020 7:06 pm

@aanchalsharma I'm sure you'll learn alot from here! It's nice to see so many people from other fields with interest in psychology! Good luck in whatever you do! 💜🦋

Taniya Singh December 10, 2020 9:54 pm

@aanchalsharma welcome , I am glad to meet people from different field , yes it will be a good learning experience. Wish you good luck

5 Answers

Hello Aanchal,

It feels so good to see people actually taking interest in some other field apart from their's. I am also excited to learn different things, hoping to learn more with you 🙂

Supriya Pal December 10, 2020 6:59 pm

@tanviverma so glad to meet you 🙂

Sajjithra Subbian December 10, 2020 7:15 pm
@tanviverma Hello tanvi welcome to our family the intro was short and sweet

Hey Aanchal! I totally agree with you, this field is really interesting. Hope you find here what you are looking for. Have a good day!

• Welcome Aanchal....you seem like an interesting person 😋 

Hi it's really nice to have you here, I also hope to learn lot throughout the journey. Have a nice days ahead

Hey! Glad to know your interest in psychology cz it is a motivation to work hard, to help our community and looking forward to share and gain various views.

Share: