Hey, Everyone! 😀

Notifications
Clear all

Hey, Everyone! 😀

7 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

A warm greeting to anyone reading this,hopefully everyone is having a good time.I am Karisma Sadhnani, and I am currently in my final year of BA in Applied Psychology. I am a music lover as well as someone who loves reading and watching movies. I have always loved using writing as much form of expression and communication and I am happy to be able to use that to spread awareness about mental health. I hope this journey brings wonderful learning to not only me but everyone in it and hopefully we raise the bar of mental awareness a little more along the way. 🤗 

Parishree Pandya December 10, 2020 3:49 pm

@karismasadhnani hello, welcome here. Hope you have a nice time in this internship:)

anshika singh December 10, 2020 3:51 pm

@karismasadhnani hey, I am currently pursuing my undergrad in psych hons. It feels great to be connected to so many souls from the same field. 🙂

Ranjima Raveendran December 10, 2020 3:52 pm

@karismasadhnani

Hello Karisma.. It was really nice reading your introduction. I too enjoy watching movies 😁 hope to get to know you soon. 

Iarisa Nongbet December 10, 2020 3:52 pm

@karismasadhnani welcome ❤️  best wishes to you

Disha Dhage December 10, 2020 3:54 pm

@karismasadhnani Hey! I'm a psychology student as well. I'm really excited to work with you. 😀

Gourinanda T S December 10, 2020 4:03 pm

@karismasadhnani Hello karisma , nice to meet  you.

1 Answer

Hello karisma! I am a first-year student of Applied Psychology hons.!

Welcome to the group! And yes, united, we all will try to bring a change in the society!❤️

Take care, and ALL THE BEST for your upcoming examinations!❤️

This post was modified 3 years ago by LISHA KALRA
Share: