Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone, I am OMKAR

10 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

I am OMKAR KATE from Mumbai, India. I am an undergraduate student of psychology at Mithibai college. I love to play football, eat, have an intellectual discussion, and help people.

Parishree Pandya December 10, 2020 3:47 pm

@omkarkate2011 hello, welcome here and it's nice to mee you:)

Rowena Gomez December 10, 2020 3:47 pm

@omkarkate2011 Hey there! I'm Rowena Gomez .Welcome to the team, I'm a newbie too!! Hope we find this experience fun and rewarding. Hope you're doing well! Stay safe, sending best wishes 🌸

Krishna Priya December 10, 2020 5:13 pm

@omkarkate2011 Hello Omkar! Welcome to Budding Psychologists and I hope you achieve your goals and succeed in future with the help of your learnings here.

Diksha Tarnekar December 10, 2020 7:34 pm

@omkarkate2011 Hi omkar. It's nice to have you here.

5 Answers

Hey kate , keerthana here. That's very nice about hobbies I whole heatedly appreciate your helping tendency. keep going...best wishes

Hey! I hope you are doing well.Looking forward to a fruitful work association.Love to work with you..

All the best😊

Sangeeta Biswal December 10, 2020 8:24 pm

Hey Omkar,

How are you doing? 

I am a foodie too. Appreciating you for helping people.💓 People like you makes me believe no matter how dark this world becomes, there's still humanity left. Hope you find intellectual people in this journey so that you have more meaningful discussions with them.

Welcoming you to the lovely family of budding psychologist to spread awareness and to break taboo about metal illness. Hope you have a great journey and a wonderful experience.

Welcome omkar.....we can always have an intellectual discussion !!!

Hey Omkar! Glad to hear from you and learn about your hobbies. Since you like helping people, I feel Psychology and this platform are the right places for you 😊 Hope you have a great time here spreading awareness❤️

Hey Omkar,

How are you doing? 

I am a foodie too. Appreciating you for helping people.💓 People like you makes me believe no matter how dark this world becomes, there's still humanity left. Hope you find intellectual people in this journey so that you have more meaningful discussions with them.

Welcoming you to the lovely family of budding psychologist to spread awareness and to break taboo about mental illness. Hope you have a great journey and a wonderful experience.

Share: