Ilhaam Shaik- My ex...

Notifications
Clear all

Ilhaam Shaik- My experience

56 Posts
50 Users
8 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone. This is my fifth year dealing with Psychology. I took up this subject in my 11th grade Humanities. I've had great interest in this field since then. Then for UG i took up BA Psychology and I'm in my 3rd year currently. I wish to do an MSc in Counselling Psychology after my BA.

It has been a great journey with this field. The amount of knowledge and understanding I've gained from this field is immense. It not just helps me in my interpersonal understanding but also my intrapersonal understanding. This subject has definitely changed my perspective on life and I'm glad about this. I hope to learn more via this internship. 

If anybody wants to connect with me and would like to support and help each other in the field of Psychology can contact me on Instagram @illyshaikart . I would love to know what your understanding is. Have a great day 💛

Sreejita Sarkar December 12, 2020 2:24 pm

@ilhaamshaik Your contributions to the field of psychology are remarkable. I would love to get in touch with you and discuss our common areas of interests elaborately. Thank you for sharing, it motivates me to follow your footsteps.

Gurleen Kaur December 12, 2020 2:24 pm

@ilhaamshaik

Heyy, i’m in 2nd year ba hons psychology. The most amazing thing about studying psychology is it helps us understand our own selves better. Would love to connect!! Insta id- imgurleenkaur 

Hakim Khairunnisa December 12, 2020 2:27 pm

@ilhaamshaik

Good to know about your interest in psychology and how you have chose this path. Charity begins from Home. So, it's great that you've discovered yourself.  Now you're actually to help the people!! Hurrah!

Faiza Naved December 12, 2020 2:44 pm

@ilhaamshaik Hello, so nice to hear about you, I hope you make a change in this society. would love to get to know about your take on interpersonal relationships.

Gauri Kakar December 12, 2020 2:56 pm

@ilhaamshaik I'm so glad to know about your interest in psychology, and I appreciate the efforts you've put in to pursue it. Wishing you all the best for the future! Thank you for sharing your experience:)

OMKAR KATE December 12, 2020 3:21 pm

@ilhaamshaik

Hello,

Good to see that you love the field of psychology. I love it too. The field is too vast and very interesting. Counselling is a great field too. I wish you all the best for your future.

Sajjithra Subbian December 12, 2020 3:37 pm

That was intresting thankyou for sharing

kshithi December 12, 2020 3:38 pm

@ilhaamshaik so true this subject truly changes your perspective on life.. I would love to connect .. have a great day!

Kirti manaktala December 12, 2020 3:52 pm

@ilhaamshaik your interest for the field shines through this post. Its really nice to hear from someone who shares the same interest as yours. I've also been studying psych for 5 years now and i can absolutely relate with what you are saying. I would love to connect with you sometimes. 

I wish you loads of luck for the future. 

Stay safe and take care. 

Anagha Rohankar December 12, 2020 4:43 pm

@ilhaamshaik heyya 🌻glad to see ur love nd interest for psychology. Hope uh explore more.

Keep Growing 🍀

Cheers ✌️

Yashaswini Bhat December 12, 2020 4:45 pm

@ilhaamshaik thanks for sharing this with us. good to know people who are interested in psychology.

Vanshika Nagda December 12, 2020 5:18 pm

@ilhaamshaik Hey! I just followed you on instagram. My handle is @vanshikavoice, I would love to discuss your experiences in detail so far since I am in 12th grade right now and would be starting my journey with this subject soon 🙂

Amrita Jain December 12, 2020 7:45 pm

@ilhaamshaik it's interesting to know that you plan to shift to BSc after completing your BA. something new and yet inresting..in wish all the very best to you and your upcoming career

Simran Rai December 12, 2020 7:48 pm

@ilhaamshaik

So happy to see you pursuing the career of your interest!! Wishing you the best!! 💫

Namitha M December 12, 2020 7:48 pm

@ilhaamshaik Thank you so much for sharing this:))

Diya Rao Jaini December 12, 2020 10:28 pm

@ilhaamshaik it was super interesting to read your experiences. Thanks so much for sharing :))

Divya Chopade December 12, 2020 10:48 pm

@ilhaamshaik

It was great reading your journey. M glad that you appreciate & make use of your inclination towards Psychology. Keep helping , keep enlightening us with your work.❤️

Chestha Dengri December 13, 2020 4:55 pm

Inspiring ! I hope you help as many people as you can and make a big change 

Navleen Kaur December 13, 2020 5:20 pm

The most amazing thing about studying psychology is it helps us understand our own selves better. I would love to connect with you.

Neha Upasani December 13, 2020 5:49 pm

Good job dear..Psychology is always satisfying for me too...

Azha Amina Akbar December 13, 2020 8:22 pm

Yes, psychology first helps the person who chooses to study it and from there it spreads to many others. It is indeed a very special and interesting field since it deals with human mind, one of the unsolved mysteries of the universe! Happy to know about you, ilhaam!

Kirtika Tiwari December 13, 2020 8:49 pm

So glad you shared your experience. You're such an inspiration. Keep shining.

vrinda tuteja December 13, 2020 10:59 pm

hey ilhaam! hope you are keeping safe. it was refreshing to read of your experience. thank you for sharing it. wishing you luck for all your future endeavours. take care 🙂

Aishwarya December 13, 2020 11:12 pm

Your path is helpful. Thanks a lot! Have a good day!! 😀 

M. Benadict Savitha December 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Good to know that your interested in psychology achieve more success in life and it's so good you have discovered your path all the best in advance.

Yuvanue chauhan December 13, 2020 11:21 pm

THANKS  for sharing your experience. All the best for your future and the most important present .

M. Benadict Savitha December 13, 2020 11:25 pm

Thank you for one good article. Its so good to know your experience and your contribution to the field is really awesome. 

23 Answers

Thank you for sharing your experience. Even I loved the subject when I took it up, it seems to be the same for you so it's great. Hope you are able to achieve your goal.

Ilhaam Shaik Topic starter December 12, 2020 2:51 pm

@aratrika yasss!! Hope you achieve your goal too and good luck💛

Hello Ilhaam, I don't understand what is with me and names but I always find unique names beautiful, just like yours hehe. Anyway, I love the fact that you've been in this field and you have your interest growing each day. It'll get tougher with time, the responsibilities and work but it'll have it's perks and the experience will be amazing. Do check out this for good read about my experience. Also, I'm here if you need help or have queries. 🤗 Keep growing as a psychologist and a human!

Ilhaam Shaik Topic starter December 12, 2020 2:54 pm

@jerrymum1999 heyy Jerry, thank you for the compliment 🤗💛 yes yes, my name is unique and it means "Intuition". I've read about your experience and thanm you for your insight. Yes true, things do get tough with time but that's the essence of learning and growing up. Thank you, we shall support each other in this field🤗💛

First of all I wish your dream if MSC  in counsilling psychology  could be fulfilled. Keep going  It's good to hear from you 😃

Ilhaam Shaik Topic starter December 12, 2020 2:55 pm

@sreerekhakzenith hope so, i work towards my dream every single day. Good luck to you as well to pursure what you want🤗💛

Hey it's been nice knowing u and ur experience in this field.

I liked the way you wanted to describe psychology. Thanks for this wonderful article. All the best!!

Thank you for your help definitely contact you for guidance 

I'm not from psychology background but it would be great to know more about you.

Ilhaam Shaik Topic starter December 12, 2020 2:51 pm

@amikukadia that's nice. Do connect with me on Instagram @illyshaikart and we could support each other and learn something new💛

Keeep going with this positive attitude always! God bless❤️

Hey,

That is so great about knowing how amazingly you've planned your career. I really wish you achieve all of it andget more and more success in you life. Good luck.

Keep going.

Take care!! 🤗

Hii. same pinch. I wish to do my masters in counselling psychology too... Hope you will achieve success. good luck

Thank you for sharing about your experience.

Good luck:)

Hey! So good to see your journey and the insights and experiences that this field has helped you truly become a better version of yourself. Thank you for sharing your experience and looking forward to more insights😊

Hello! I'm your junior, I took up psychology in class 11 as well, and I love it. For me, I believe it is a wonderful subject, and I'm in love with it. I would love to follow you and have more discussions on psychology topics! So excited to be able to know you!

That was brief and good. Good to know you are actually applying what you are learning in your life. Keep it up and all the best. You have a long way to go and be patient till you achieve your goal.

Hey, unique name😅❤️ 
Good to see your thoughts🤗

Good luck🤝

Ilhaam Shaik Topic starter December 13, 2020 10:01 pm

Heyy Thank you💛

Good luck to you too💛💛

It's seems like you are sorted what you want  from your life.

You are going great.

Hope you achieve what you want.

All the best!!

@ilhaamshaik Psychology can teach you so much, changing perspective is one of them. I wish you luck with your masters. Good luck! ^.^

Thanku for sharing your experience and keep going

love your positive attitude ❤️ 

Ilhaam Shaik Topic starter December 13, 2020 10:01 pm

Thank you🤗💛

I am a first year student of psychology...it feels good to look up to people like you who actually enjoy the field 

Thanks for sharing your journey! Hope you are able to help many others after you become a psychologist

MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!❤️ I am in my first UG level of applied psychology! I'll be highly grateful if you could share some tips and tricks to deal with the subject!

Take caree!🌺

Hey,

Thanks alot for sharing your experience with psychology. I totally agree that psychology is one of the best thing that happened to me. Lets together spread awareness and learn more from this internship.

Share: