Good vibes for ever...

Notifications
Clear all

Good vibes for everyone!

69 Posts
65 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter

Hey there!  I'm Ami from Mumbai currently pursuing a Master's in Neuroscience. Psychology has a whole different room in my mind. I wanted to pursue my career in psychology but for some reasons I couldn't so I chose a related subject Neuroscience. 

So far the best thing I've experienced is my own growth. Other than that I love to help people who are suffering from mental health issues. And because of that my friends call me sarvajanik guru ( I don't know why).

I hope you guys are doing well in your life and if not, 

It's okay. Just hold on. Something best is coming for you. 

Thank you!

Gauri Kakar December 12, 2020 3:40 pm

@amikukadia I really appreciate you efforts in helping your friends out, thats super amazing! More power to you, thank you for sharing your experience:)

kshithi December 12, 2020 3:42 pm

@amikukadia Hey there! neuroscience is pretty interesting too! keep helping people! have a great day!

Sajjithra Subbian December 12, 2020 4:00 pm

@amikukadia Hello ! That was cool thankyou for sharing

Kirti manaktala December 12, 2020 4:23 pm

@amikukadia neuroscience sounds so interesting and fascinating. Its nice to see how you've come a long way. I wish you a lot more growth and a lot more luck in your field. 

Stay safe and take care 

Yashaswini Bhat December 12, 2020 4:34 pm

@amikukadia thanks for sharing. your title is amazing. keep helping people and humble like this always.

Shobha December 12, 2020 4:49 pm

@amikukadia that's ok that you are helping people and that's too ok that your friends call you this ... It's nothing to feel akward about yourself that you help them many people hesitate to help other people but you are taking a initiative to help others is quite impressive... May God bless you with love and happiness in life stay blessed

Parishree Pandya December 12, 2020 5:37 pm

@amikukadia hi, loved knowing about your growth. Keep it up and all the best for future.

Mohini Agrawal December 12, 2020 5:46 pm

@amikukadia knowing that you're growing and that you're determined for a great cause makes me really happy. Keep going 🤗

Iarisa Nongbet December 12, 2020 5:50 pm

@amikukadia appreciate you helping people. keep going

Kanak December 12, 2020 6:35 pm

@amikukadia thanku for sharing experience and neuroscience is a very fascinating subject

R.Aishwarya December 12, 2020 7:03 pm

@amikukadia

Thank you for choosing a profession to help others and also for letting know something good is coming up.

Namitha M December 12, 2020 7:12 pm

@amikukadia Thank you for sharing your experience.. Have a nice day:)

Amrita Jain December 12, 2020 7:30 pm

@amikukadia neuroscience is indeed the great field...i seriously wish that some day you get a chance to work with a psychologist and you thereafter do what you first desire for

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 12, 2020 8:51 pm

@amikukadia great work! When you are extremely passionate about something, dream itself follows you . You are a true example of that. And ya its great that they call you by that name. It shows that even they can see you always being there for everyone in their tough times . Well done.

Gurleen Kaur December 12, 2020 9:01 pm

@amikukadia

i’m so glad you are growing and helping others grow too. I wis the best for you!!

Gurleen Kaur December 12, 2020 9:01 pm

@amikukadia

i’m so glad you are growing and helping others grow too. I wis the best for you!!

Aashima Kathpalia December 12, 2020 9:06 pm

@amikukadia this is really a great and a positive affirmation , you are actually spreading happiness around yourself  .. Good luck to you too 🌺 🌺

Kanishka Mendiratta December 12, 2020 9:09 pm

@amikukadia Aww! Your nickname sounds amazing haha.

But of course you need appreciation for helping your friends. Just don't ever neglect your interest in Psychology.

Good luck☺️

Sakina Husain December 12, 2020 9:27 pm

@amikukadia good to know u r satisfied with what you r doing. Keep going, learn more. Wishes for good journey ahead to you💫

Divya Chopade December 12, 2020 10:44 pm

@amikukadia

It was great reading your journey. M glad that you appreciate & make use of your inclination towards Psychology. Keep helping , keep enlightening us with your work.❤️

Shraddha S. Kambli December 12, 2020 11:22 pm

@amikukadia hey you're doing a great work by helping others keep it up and good luck for your future ❤

Jiniya Chakraborty December 12, 2020 11:27 pm

@amikukadia We really need so kind people like you to help us guide towards a more humane world. 🙂

Harshini December 12, 2020 11:51 pm

@amikukadia was enjoying reading This.. Something good is coming for you too !! Ur story was completely motivating

Kritika Bhair December 13, 2020 12:29 am

@amikukadia neuroscience is very interesting too

Good choice!
Good luck to you too
Aanandi khanna December 13, 2020 12:30 am

@amikukadia thank you

Shruti Shashidharan December 13, 2020 12:43 am

@amikukadia Hey Ami! Thank you for sharing your experience! Neuroscience is a very interesting subject. Glad to know you're recognizing your growth! Wish you well! 😊

Israela Pinto December 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Hey, That's so cool. How is Neuroscience? Is it interesting? Anyway great going!! @amikukadia

Vanshika sharma December 13, 2020 4:16 pm

I think learning about self growth is best thing that can happen with anyone and I am really glad to know that you are interested in helping people. Keep it up! I wish you all the best for your future!

Chestha Dengri December 13, 2020 6:13 pm

hey there ! Neuroscience is one of the most interesting fields too ! I hope you're having fun with it 

Joanna Ann Daniel December 13, 2020 11:12 pm

As long as you are growing as a person and increasing your knowledge in something you are pursuing, you are doing great! Keep working hard and I'm sure you'll do well!

Akshita Wasnik December 13, 2020 11:16 pm

Thank you for sharing your story.

Aishwarya December 13, 2020 11:16 pm

I find neuroscience pretty cool. Keep it up and thanks for spreading positivity! Have a good day!! 😀 

Janvhi Agrawal December 14, 2020 5:51 pm

Wow neuroscience, that's pretty cool and hardcore and on top of that Master's 😍 . I have just 1 word... DAMMMNNN!!!

Reva Garg December 14, 2020 6:36 pm

Hey! Neuroscience always seemed very interesting to me. I am sure you'll find your path. All the best for your journey. Sending smiles and love <3 

Poojitha December 14, 2020 11:06 pm

Hey, I'm happy that you atleast chose something related. Would love to know more about neuroscience. Anyway all the best 💜

Dhriti Chadha December 15, 2020 7:11 am

Such positivity in the morning makes my heart warm. Your knowledge is what matters and it is a part of your growth. Hope you’re loving your field as well. 

Shanthi KKannan December 15, 2020 5:02 pm

Good luck🖤

27 Answers

That's so cool to hear, just asking because I'm curious, how did you stumble on psychology and develop an interest in the field? it's really interesting to see someone doing a master's degree taking out time to engage in a subject like psychology! 🤩 (Also, how do you help people with mental health issues?)

Ami Kukadia Topic starter December 12, 2020 4:30 pm

@janhavisiyer

I never knew that I had something in me related to psychology. So one day my physics professor asked me that you like to read people and help them out? So I casually said yeah. Then he told me that you'll be a great psychologist if you plan to pursue that.

And answer to your question,

I just hear them out. Whenever their emotions are heightened and also when they're calm. Make them comfortable. 

Janhavi S. December 12, 2020 4:46 pm

Ohh, that's really nice to hear. It's always so nice to know how people developed a liking for a subject 🤗 

Vanshika Nagda December 12, 2020 5:13 pm

@janhavisiyer Hey! its so good to see you engaging in this subject inspite of doing a masters degree. More power to you 🙂

Femitha Rachel Ebby December 12, 2020 10:43 pm

@janhavisiyer Hi Amy. Thank you so much for wishing well for all of us who are possibly reading this piece. It is also really good to hear that you could choose a field related to Psychology--- a field you'd initially wanted to compensate for the same. I would really like to know how Neuroscience works. I've stumbled upon several workshops on Neuroscience. However, for some reason, I couldn't really fix my mind to pursue the course. Now that I know there is a definite link between my field and Neurosciences, I will surely give the next workshop a try.

Thank you for introducing me to the connection between the two. Also, I wish you good luck and a very fruitful journey ahead. 

I think learning about self growth is best thing that can happen with anyone and i m glad to know u r interested in helping people keep working and helping people. 

Hey, Ami nice to hear that, also I am waiting to read you contribution.

Hello Ami! I feel so good when people help each other or cross the line for someone without any gains in their mind. Even my friends sometimes call me "sabka Jerry" for the amount of things I do for others haha. I'm happy that you're giving so much out for others, you make the world a better place. ❤ Thank you for this. Wish you the best! (I hope your contributions make our lives easier neuroscientist!)

Hey Ami, your title was so pleasant to see and tempting to open and read, helping out one with mental health issues is a wonderful thing to do and people like you are the need of the hour it's okay if psychology isn't your subject it's about the thought and not subject
Good luck

Your subject seems extremely interesting, would love to know more about neuroscience. It's connection with psychology can never be denied. Your contributions to your field will never go unnoticed. Lots of best wishes.

Hiii, happy to hear from you.All the best 

I like that namee! Keep going and God bless!❤️

Hey Ami, that sounds cool...I understand from this work of yours that you have a lot of positivity in . Hold it back and spread it as much as possible.

keep going...all the way with those good vibes.

Heyy,

That's such a sweet message from you, I also hope that you achieve whatever you wish to in your life and also get a chance to elaborately explore the field of psychology. It's lovely how positive person you are and keep up with this positivity.

Keep going.

Take care!!  🤗

Thank u for such kind words 

All the best to you

Aanandi khanna December 13, 2020 12:32 am

@gunreet thnx

Hello. I think neuroscience is really cool ! It's so good to see you having an interest for the field even if not being able to opt for it. But nvm psychology and neuroscience are related so you get to learn both at once ;). It's really great to see the positivity in you. Keep it up girl you doing great !! lots of love and all the very best for your beautiful and bright future. 😀

Great!! 

I was also interested in neuroscience but when discovered about psychology my path changed 😅 😂

Thanku for sharing your experience.

Good luck 🙂

That was really good intention Ami. Let me tell you that if anyone approaches you with serious mental illnesses like Depression or Anxiety tell them to go seek therapy from a professional because friends and Psychology enthusiasts cannot counsel and many times the things that are said without knowledge can trigger forgotten or deeply buried things and if those are not handled well, it only worsens their condition.

That was really sweet . All the best . 😀

Hey nice to hear this. Reading your topic itself giving a positive vibe. 

Heyy Ami! I feel so good when people help each other or cross the line for someone without any gains in their mind. I hope you do great in life. All the best!

Heyyy. Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience!

Hey, that's a really nice thing to help  out and neuroscience is also very interesting. 

its so good to know I am also from different stream but still i m totally into psychology and i too love to help others wo need me.

well neuroscience and psychology are linked in a way, aren't they guruji? 😆  

Both of these are my favorite subjects. I studied one semester each. I never missed these classes. 

hoping to listen to your lectures one day. 🤩 

you are such a a great soul! you are doing the right thing by helping others please stay the same, this world needs more people like you! bravo! all the best buddy! ❤️ 

Hey Ami! Neuroscience? That's so cool. Also, it isn't an issue if you couldn't pursue the subject, atleast you have interest in psychology, understanding and respect for the field,as well as the love for helping others, it's alright! 

Hey, nice to meet u saevajanik guru😂, all the best for ur future endeavours 

Life will actually bring great surprises to those who are patient and hard working. Good to know you put your best foot forward.

Heyyy!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience...I really appreciate the fact that you have a desire to help others..

Really glad that you are pursuing neuroscience...

Wishing all the best for a wonderful career ahead...

Share: