Psychology as a sub...

Notifications
Clear all

Psychology as a subject

20 Posts
21 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

as I think Psychology is a very interesting subject and as a person we should know about basic Psychology as nowadays mental health require more attention as everybody is inside there homes from a very long time so I think we need to give more attention to mental health and help people who are suffering from a problem. 

kshithi December 12, 2020 4:11 pm

@shobha So true! mental health is a very sensitive topic! glad you wrote what you feel!

Gauri Kakar December 12, 2020 4:17 pm

@shobha That's so true, I totally agree to your viewpoint, thank you for sharing:)

Neha Upasani December 12, 2020 4:43 pm

@shobha Surely mental health is much more important and need attention too..

Parishree Pandya December 12, 2020 8:22 pm

@shobha yes, awareness about mental health is a necessity right now.

Shraddha S. Kambli December 12, 2020 11:14 pm

@shobha so true, attending to mental health problems is must and in these days it's much needed. Thank you for sharing.

Prerna Dash December 12, 2020 11:27 pm

@shobha mental health is the need of the hour and is one of the basic rights that has to be made accessible to each and every person in the world.

Avantika Mehrotra December 13, 2020 2:03 am

@shobha Hello Shobha! Hope you are doing good.

You said well that psychology is all about understanding an individual's mental health. I think that we all need to judge less and accept more. And if a person is having some mental illness whether depression or anything else, all we  can do is to support him/her to get over it and move on in life.

Anyways its nice to hear from you. Hope we all learn and experience good things in life! 

Divya Chopade December 13, 2020 2:25 pm

I completely agree with you , this pandemic has has created a mass spiritual awakening in the population and educating them with mental health issues is a must ! 

Thank you for sharing what you feel  ❤️

Shatakshi Garg December 13, 2020 5:41 pm

I totally agree! Good luck for your future

11 Answers

Well said mental health is as important as physical health of a person.

Is psychology a subject! I am really getting confused. Someone said it's the study of human behavior 😉. Good work .

Exactly!Corona has increased the awareness and importance of mental health.

PSYCHOLOGY ROCKS... so true... 😍 😍 

Yes very true, it's high time and we need to make people aware about the mental health.

We also need to work out in a way that there remains no stereoptypical thinking and stigma related to it.

Good luck🌟

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Kanishka Mendiratta

Hello. so true. its really important to grow awareness about it all. Good luck. 😀

Mental Health is important and Counselors, Psychologists who do not judge people are equally important. They are equally important as spreading awareness on Mental Health because without good Psychologists, awareness doesn't work.

Psychology truely is a really great subject . 

Psychology is definitely an interesting subject. And this whole period of lockdown just made us realize that mental health is way more important than we think it is. Your interest towards mental health makes you so sportive that you are actually doing this and it's such an amazing thing to be doing it....

All the best for this and for everything!!

Yes. So true!. We need to create awareness regarding mental health. I think  during  lockdown was the most difficult time of the year. In fact  mental health problems increased during  that time.  Specifically people who are suffering  should have a good  psychological well-being to fight the virus . Because  this is the most loneliest time even if you have so many relatives, friends but your under Quarantine no body can be around you. Having  a good  psychology well-being is a must. 

I completely agree with you. People do tend to neglect their mental health and being a psy student it’s our responsibility to spread awareness about it 

Share: