Addressing my self ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Addressing my self as clinical psychologist

7 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello friends I'm so happy to share you all ,my archival desire to become a clinical psychologist .I explored myself potentials in my BA.sociology degree it equipped my personality as to be optimistic person and huge level in acceptance by enriching my empathetic skills and higher concentration with society and with the life of my fellow people's .To address my self as Clinical psychologists I decided  to take msc.psychology course in an renowned university and adding up credits at present I'm  working in budding psychologist to make myself skillfull .So that at time of meet with clients it becomes easy for me to identify problems—emotional, mental, and behavioral—in the life of my fellow  people's Through observation, interviews, and tests I will diagnose any existing or potential disorders. ... Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders. 

Tanisha Ajmani December 13, 2020 5:20 pm

Thank you for sharing this. Atb for future!

Navleen Kaur December 13, 2020 5:25 pm

Clinical psychology is really fascinating, I would love to know more. Let us connect soon.

Lavanya Bahl December 13, 2020 5:54 pm

That's a lovely decision you made. I'm interested in becoming a clinical or organizational psychologist as well. Hope we get to work sometime in the future together! Best of luck! 🙂

4 Answers

That's great! I too chose clinical psychology! 

All the best for your future! While the path may have difficulties in it, I hope you excel 

Wow that's a really nice choice! All the best for your future. 

Hey, I am glad the field has really helped you grow. Interestingly, I am pursuing clinical psychology too and have explored how the subject has nurtured me in so many ways. To growing and glowing, cheers🌻

Share: