Psychology! My life...

Notifications
Clear all

Psychology! My life changing decision.

7 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

As I completely my 10th grade I was clueless about what's next, then I realized I had interest in psychology and chose to be a psychology student and decided to do my BA in psychology and then my MA in clinical psychology then followed by my phd I have my career sorted now and i know what to do in life. And I'm satisfied with the fact that i can help myself and so many other people. Psychology was my best decision! 

Sani Lavakush December 13, 2020 7:53 pm

I know how difficult it is to face situations where you have no clue what to do next. I'm really glad that you finally understood what you wanted to do in your life.

6 Answers

yeah..psychology is the best way to sort out many confusions in life...Thanks for sharing your experience..keep shining...All the best

It's good to know that you made the right decision in life and your are happy with what you chose. It's great that you set your goals and worked hard towards it . Hope you work harder and reach great heights!

It's good to know you are satisfied with your career.  

Hope you will share your experience with us more.

Nice to know about you😊❤️

Hello! It's so nice to know where you are in life rn! Alot of people change their subjects, courses professions (which is not wrong in any way) but it's so nice to know that you've stuck to this since your 11th class nd your estill doing it which shows your interest and passion for the subject. Really inspired by you and I wanna make it somewhere in psychology too 🙂

Wow, thank you for sharing! It must have been a difficult decision to make, and I wish you all the best for the future 🙂

Hey! I'm so glad that you're happy with your decision. Good luck for your future! 🙂

Share: