Forensic Science is...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Forensic Science is beyond Investigation!!!!

36 Posts
33 Users
10 Reactions
Topic starter

Heyya 🌻fam ❤️, Hope uh all are doing well. So, as many of uh know that i belong to forensic field. So, today I'm going to share my experience on what i actually got to know about forensic after taking admission in the field. Actually, whenever we hear the word 'FORENSIC', only these things like CID, CBI, & investigation strike our mind but it is ahead of this. Forensic is not only about investigation it literally plays with human mind and body. Not just about the examination of dead bodies detecting the culprit or investigating the crimes but it is about the justice which helps many people to get justice. Forensic plays a vital role in giving justice.

Jeffery Deaver has said, 

Certainly going back to Sherlock Holmes we have a tradition of forensic science in detective stories!!!

In this field I got to experience many advances in forensic science like narco analysis test, brain mapping test and polygraph test,etc.

I experienced Forensic science is all about identification, individualization and recognition and I personally believed it too and every one should be in love with the forensic science not in the awe headlines but truly understand it and live it from the core. 🍀

Cheers!!! ✌️

Sajjithra Subbian December 12, 2020 4:11 pm

@anagha10 that was so cool thank you for sharing

Gauri Kakar December 12, 2020 4:16 pm

@anagha10 I really appreciate your knowledge and efforts on Forensic Sciences, thank you for sharing:)

kshithi December 12, 2020 4:16 pm

@anagha10 hey thank you for sharing! it was very informative!

Gurleen Kaur December 12, 2020 4:22 pm

@anagha10

this sounds so cool. Would love to know more about forensics from you. All the best!!

Yashaswini Bhat December 12, 2020 4:36 pm

@anagha10 thanks for sharing this ,I really appreciate your knowledge on forensic science.

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 12, 2020 4:54 pm

@gurleenkaur sure buddy. It will be my pleasure to share my thoughts and ideas wid uh.

Much love 🧡

Amrita Jain December 12, 2020 7:48 pm

@anagha10 i never knew this side of forensic studies...its good to know that their exist such studies too..it gave me new perspective its too interesting to know about this.

Diksha Tarnekar December 12, 2020 7:53 pm

@anagha10 Hey! I learned about forensic science in evidence law. It's really interesting. Good choice. All the best

Parishree Pandya December 12, 2020 8:21 pm

@anagha10 wow that's great. Thank you for sharing.

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 12, 2020 9:25 pm

@anagha10 well done! You cleared many myths about your field today! Its funny how other people who don’t know about a thing just assume it in their way and even make a judgement out of it . But Thankyou for sharing your knowledge. Informative!

Kritika Bhair December 13, 2020 1:12 am

@anagha10 pretty cool thanks for sharing!!

Good luck

Rashmi Parab December 13, 2020 12:24 pm

It's actually cool way of expressing your passion for forensic. I liked it.☺️

Aparna Jayachandran December 13, 2020 12:38 pm

I completely agree with you. A lot of fields in psychology are not given the exposure that they deserve because of which people do not know how helpful and Important psychology is. I am really happy to know about another side of forensic and how important it is.

Harshita Vaswani December 13, 2020 12:52 pm

It's nice that people are going into forensic science. It's a bud. You are a bud!!! and I believe you'll grow into an enormous beautiful wise tree

We support you Anagha!

Karisma December 13, 2020 2:27 pm

It was really nice to know a little more about forensic science, from reading it feels like a very interesting topic. Hope you do well in your future endeavours. Cheers! And thanks for sharing. 

Saumya Srivastava December 13, 2020 6:56 pm

I did a short course on Forensic Psychology. In the assignments given to us, I analyzed a lot of cases like OJ Simpson, Kiranjit Ahluwalia, Sister Abhaya, etc. It was interesting to read how forensic has helped solve so many cases and bring justice. It's so much more than just what CID shows.

Kirtika Tiwari December 13, 2020 8:53 pm

This actually added to my knowledge. I'm happy you chose a field you love. Thank you for sharing this.

16 Answers

Wow that's actually really cool! To be honest I didn't really have much information in the field either and I realize how important it must be for you to clear misconceptions about the subject so that people understand it for what it is, and not what it is usually portrayed as. It was an interesting read

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 12, 2020 4:31 pm

@janhavisiyer Much love 🧡

Hey thank you for letting us know nd u well said forensic equals to cid for many of us bt u changed that nd thanks for suck knowledge

It's actually cool way of expressing your passion for forensic. I liked it😌

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 12, 2020 4:31 pm

@sreerekhakzenith thnk uh. Much love 🧡

I strongly agree with you. Forensic is an interesting field and more than that field has so much to give you. Glad to know you. 

Forensic has always fascinated me. Thanks for your experience. It give me lot of insights

Wow!! That's a great and so informative..

Thanks for sharing the experience 

All the best for your future.

Thanku for sharing your experience 🙂

Hi Anagha, Wow that sounds so interesting, your enjoyment with subject could be seen in your writing , looking forward to learn more about forensic science from you 🙂

Wow , I wish to know more about this field 💖

Hey Anagha,

Forensic science looks very cool in movies and I definitely love to learn more about it. Thank you for providing an insider perspective of it. I do appreciate the role it plays in bringing about Justice and it's intricate reconnection to other fields.

Thank you, Anagha. Would really like you'll be able to share more from the subject in the future. Honestly, till a couple of years ago, even I thought forensic in just about investigation, CID, and dead bodies. Can you share some easy books/Documentaries/videos related to it? You know what? Had someone told me this simply and clearly about forensic science, I could've ended up there too. 

Anagha Rohankar Topic starter December 13, 2020 12:17 pm

@vipassana heyyaa 🌻 im so glad to see ur interest in forensic science. Well tysm. Nd the books which i followed too are 'B. S. NABAR FORENSIC SCIENCE IN CRIME INVESTIGATION ' AND 'CRIMINOLOGY BY RAM AHUJA'. These are basic books uh can gain knowledge from. Nd yess I'll definitely suggest uh to see 'Asur' webseries. 

Much love 🧡

You have a great knowledge about forensic science . Very well done pal. 

That was a cool experience. Thanks for sharing. 

This is so cool. I have always been intrigued by forensic psychology. Thank you for sharing 😀

Hey, your post just shows how passionate you are about this branch 😄 may I know which college you've selected to pursue this course? 

Its informative. i got to more learn about forensic psychology 

Share: