Here is the real bu...

Notifications
Clear all

Here is the real budding psychologist

28 Posts
28 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
  • hey Folks!! This is Harshini persuing my junior college.while being at my high school I'm actually a student who scores good marks but not teacher's Favorite,as u all know being teacher's Favorite gives you loads of benefits but i hate falling into that category only because i want everyone to be treated equal.I have faced many problems like being unrecognised talent amidst of teacher's Favorite students. So i have just imagined of students who used to acquire low grades but with abundant skills.Student life may be the happiest one in life but it also contains many things like this due to These kind of un recognition and favorisim of teachers many of the students have been affected mentally and believed themselves loosers i have been one among them believing that i can't do anything that was the time when my school have arranged a psychological counseling for students that really inspired me and created a Spark in me that actually led me here to create mental awareness to people. I believed that by being a wonderful psychologist i can offer good counsellings so i have chosen this field as my career.

“You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” 

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Harshini
Shruti Shashidharan December 13, 2020 12:57 am

@harshinisamuel Thank you for sharing your experience. It pleases me to know that you've turned your struggles positively, understand the importance of mental health and are contributing your share to the field!! 🙂

A.Basu December 13, 2020 1:26 am

@harshinisamuel Greattt...glad you could make up to this field. Best of luck for future

Vanshika Nagda December 13, 2020 9:40 am

@harshinisamuel All the best. I hope you help as many people as you can. 

Rashmi Parab December 13, 2020 12:36 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience. It pleases me to know that you've turned your struggles positively, understand the importance of mental health and are contributing your share to the field!! 

Bharathippriyan.D December 13, 2020 6:59 pm

If you love something with all your heart you will do at the end little patience and dedication is all we need, All the best

Akshita Wasnik December 14, 2020 12:12 am

I am really glad to read something I can relate to quite well, thank you for sharing.

Gourinanda T S December 14, 2020 1:19 am
This post was modified 3 years ago by Gourinanda T S

All the very best for your better future my friend. 

21 Answers

I hope that you get to do great things and spread awareness in the field! It is true that sometimes school life may not be all roses and joy, but I'm glad you've made it here and pulled yourself up. Psychology really is a vast subject and I think it has its way of making those passionate about it feel more sensitive, introspective and confident, I'm glad you've experienced the effects of it too 🌹 

Hey Harshini, that was a super cool approach in life. Its good that you  turned everything that came your  way positively. It is also really great that you didn't stop  your amazement only to you and that you are here to spread awareness. Hope this will have a better impact on students facing similar issues.

Best wishes...

Glad you made up with the subject... 

All the best for the future 

Thanku for sharing your experience:)

Thanks for sharing your experience. Great that you overcame everything that life threw at you positivity.😊

Heyyyy senior 

Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience with us ♥️

Thanks for sharing your experience. Your interest is psychology can be clearly seen. I hope you excel well. All the best

Its Interesting how counselling led you to choose psychology... It is cool, no need to justify...

Those last quote 💯, very well said Harshini, unfortunately still students are measured by grades ignoring the skills at some places, nice to see the way you handled things with positivity, Good luck 🙂

Hey 👋, it was really cool ... Thanks for sharing ☺️

Your intentions are really good and I want to advise you that while you are counseling do not let your bias come in way of counseling. Keep your mind very open and don't counsel people based on your personal experiences. All the best and may you reach your goal.

Hey, Proud of the person you are🤗❤️
Hugs✨

I can relate to you so much,  and thank you for sharing your experience. It is wonderful that you want to take up counselling but you have to aware of the other fields as well. You never know when you like something more than the other. I'd like to tell you to always be open to experiences. 

Those last words shows how smart and confident you are!❤️

If you love something with all your heart you will do at the end little patience and dedication is all we need, All the best

More power to you . Thank you for sharing. Hope you enjoy the subject and achieve your goal 😀

Teachers do have a favourite student and I see no harm in it but when you openly show favouritism towards a few and neglect others really have a huge impact on the students and I am glad you got over your struggles and found a field that you like. Psychology is really a good subject and it teaches us a lot.

You're so much more than you think harshini. Keep blooming, you got this!🧡

Nice to hear this. All the best for your future! 🙂

It was great reading it. Thankyou for sharing.

Heyy,

The last quote you quoted was actually nice and touching and I know there's a lot of discrimination by teachers reagarding their students and I believe they aren't the true teachers. Because true are the one's who makes you learn how to believe in yourself and your instinct and ehances your skills. Am hapoy that you finally decided to come out of it in a right way at a right time.

Keep going.

Take care🤗

Share: