How can our heart k...

Notifications
Clear all

How can our heart keep rejoicing with happiness and our soul with freedom?

25 Posts
16 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter

Joy isn't what you can feel all the time. You can be in a state of Happiness only for some time . While I watch some of the young boys, out of their teens playing in joy , trying to catch each other, laughing loudly in the silence I am in, all of a sudden there was no trace of their happy howling, which had become a part of my silence for a while. They couldn't express it more and went away in silence, the way a new person in your life excites you out of love and compassion and then it drags you into misery, the way your new job enlightens your life and eventually turns into a burden, the way your selection in your favourite university brings joy of achieved goal in the beginning and later makes you feel caught and you try to run away from it as soon as you can, the way spring brings the warmth to the trees and then seizes them to the tarnishing autumn, the way your beautiful face attracts people when you're maiden and later fades as you wrinkle. This all is how it should be. Nothing comes without the fall, without the decline. So, how can our heart keep rejoicing with happiness and our soul with freedom?

Kritika December 13, 2020 11:55 am

Very inspiring!! All the best!!

Gurleen Kaur December 13, 2020 12:31 pm

I participated in imun aswell ! Maybe we know each other already ?! @_shades_of_khushi_ my insta 

Gurleen Kaur December 13, 2020 12:33 pm

Omg ! How beautiful is that . I will love to feature it on my Instagram account . Dm me there if you are interested I’ll give you writing credit

Karisma December 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Wow. That very well thought and equally amazingly expressed, would love to read more of what you have written.sending good vibes and best wishes 😀

Fatima Vinod December 14, 2020 7:09 pm

Amazingly written!! Hope you’re doing well and safe. Expecting to see more content from you!!

Hakim Khairunnisa Topic starter December 15, 2020 10:56 pm
Preethama December 23, 2020 6:12 pm

beautifully expressed your thoughts. Makes complete sense and i don't remember the movie i heard this in but 'sometimes you just got have the bad days just so you can cherish the good ones'. we do experience both good and bad or bad and good days its up to us which to focus on first because that's what will determine our hope.

Pooja Gupta February 2, 2021 5:45 pm

Hello Hakim! I never knew the word joy had so much into it. Thanks for sharing your views. All the best 

9 Answers

Hello Hakim. This is beautiful. Such a great thought. NOTHING COMES WITHOUT THE FALL. It's true. Life has both good and bad sides. What you learn in your good times and applying that to your bad times actually show your life. Things come and go but you will stay with yourself always. Love yourself. its a beautiful little thing you shared. Good Job. 😀

Hakim Khairunnisa Topic starter December 13, 2020 3:43 pm

Thanks for your review and the appreciation. You're absolutely on point.  Life needs all turns and twists . 

Perfectly explained the different moods of a person.

Yes it's true, that we can't remain happy all the time there come many moments in life in which we feel sad and angry but it's okay because  to learn some lessons and to become strong we need to go through some tough times.

But remember at the end of the day, week, month or even an year, everything works out perfectly fine.

There comes many ups and downs and that's what life is all about. You just don't need to give up. That's it.

You content was really up to point.

Good luck❤️🌟

Hakim Khairunnisa Topic starter December 13, 2020 3:40 pm

Thank you for your detailed review! Cheers for your thoughts!!

Hey Hakim, "Nothing comes without the fall, without the decline."- rightly said. Sometimes the happiness and satisfaction we get for achieving something after giving it a lot of genuine tries really make the falls worth it...stay positive...Best wishes.

Hakim Khairunnisa Topic starter December 13, 2020 3:41 pm

You're absolutely right. Our life can't just be all colours.  It needs to go black and white sometimes and all dark the other times!

Hey hakim! I really don't know what to say. I am just speechless. This was just so beautiful. Thankyou so much for this!

Hakim Khairunnisa Topic starter December 13, 2020 9:44 pm

Thanks a lot.  I'm happy you liked it . Will post more stuff like this)

That is a beautiful thought, Hakim. Thanks for sharing.

Life sure is a rollercoaster ride, with all its ups and downs and I feel that is what keeps us humble and kind in the good times and gives us hope to survive the bad times. We can never know or fully appreciate happiness and everything good if we haven't got a taste of a little misery, I feel. And the acceptance of the transient nature of both joy and sorrow motivates us to live every moment to the fullest and make the most of every opportunity to be happy. This acceptance also relieves us of the burden of trying to be happy all the time and brings peace, gratitude and joy.

Sending love and hope your way.

Hakim Khairunnisa Topic starter December 13, 2020 9:48 pm

Thanks for reading my piece and giving a detailed feedback. I like the way you expressed your perception on the same. Good luck!

Kriti Misra December 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Thank you😊

This is so true. We need to learn that happiness is not our ultimate goal in life. Happiness is just another emotion that is not permanent in life just like sadness. What we need to search in life is Satisfaction in our current state be it sadness or happiness. Once we learn that it's much easier for us to navigate through new goals in life rather than running behind a temporary emotion like happiness.

Hakim Khairunnisa Topic starter December 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Absolutely!

Loved the way it unfolds, and how your words give us some amazing lessons that are so accurate. Cheers to the fall and the shine🌻

Hakim Khairunnisa Topic starter December 15, 2020 10:57 pm

Thanks! Cheers!!

Beautifully written...

Very insightful and thought...really makes a person wonder the fragility of what we call joy...

Life truly is a rollercoaster ride of happiness and sorrow...

Both are necessary to lead a fullfilling life...

Hi Hakim 🙂 what you have written Is very enlightening. Nothing comes without a fall, I guess that's the ultimate nature of life. Life is intrinsically dualistic In nature. I guess I can agree that one can't remain happy all the time as sorrows are bound to come . What I do feel however Is that we can develop the mental capabilities to remain unaffected by sorrows. Life's happiness makes sense only as long as there are sorrows. So we must concious and mindfully experience both🙂.

Share: