We all have a talen...

Notifications
Clear all

We all have a talent!

34 Posts
32 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
Hey, i’m Elysia and i love performing. Whether it is through dancing, acting, public speaking or singing. I have 
always loved being on stage right from a very young age. From school events tocompetitions and from musicals to tv
shows, i’ve never missed an opportunity showcase my various talents. I use the platforms i have to also spread
awareness about various social topics, such as Women Empowerment, Mental
Health, Environmental issues, etc.

We each are given various unique
talents and skills and we need to use
them to the best of our abilities. Our small little talents when put to
proper use can create a big change.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Elysia Fernandes
Shruti Shashidharan December 13, 2020 1:21 am

@elysiaferns I completely agree, All of us have our own unique set of talents. Really amazed by yours! Wish you the best for your future!!

Tanisha Ajmani December 13, 2020 1:40 pm

So true and nicely written!

Divya Chopade December 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Hello, 

Thank you for sharing your journey , it's very inspiring ! Sending good vibes your way❤️

Shobha December 13, 2020 2:41 pm

Hey that's very nice to know that you are not shy at all and really good that you show case your talents as we need to do our best in our capabilities and I hope you do your best in your life ♥️♥️

Karisma December 13, 2020 2:44 pm

So very well explain, and so inspiring that you use your talent and platform to bring awareness about important issues. Thanks doe sharing your story. 😀

Mohini Agrawal December 13, 2020 8:22 pm

Hey! That was so beautiful! Thank you for acknowledging something this small yet effective and important. Good luck!

Azha Amina Akbar December 13, 2020 8:25 pm

Performing well on stage is one of my weak points:) But I have huge admiration who steals the stage with their confidence and entertaining power! Glad to know, you are one among them1 Happy to know about you, Elysia! 

Kirtika Tiwari December 13, 2020 8:30 pm

That is so true. I wish i knew it when i was younger. I've always been the quiet kid, the ignored and unseen one and I was too shy to go and perform in front of everyone and honestly whatever you are i always wanted to be that. So basically you're my hero. Keep it up, love. More power to you. ❤️

Ritu raj December 14, 2020 5:36 pm

Exactly! According to Psychology every individuals are unique.♥️

Janvhi Agrawal December 14, 2020 6:51 pm

Wow, you are pretty amazing. Glad to know that you are so vocal about today's issues. Keep it up! you are doing great.

Reva Garg December 14, 2020 7:00 pm

Hey Elysia! This such a beautiful and appropriate post. Thank You for all the good vibes. All the best for your journey. Sending smiles and love <3 

Sabira Solanki December 14, 2020 11:46 pm

Hey Elysia! Thank for such an inspiring message. Your words were truly needed. May you have fun doing all that you do now, and in the future!

19 Answers

Hello there Elysia! I couldn't agree more!  We're definitely been gifted with unique talents. Not everyone likes to accept or admit that fact. Really in awe of your confidence to be on stage. I'm sure you shine the brightest when you're there. May this shine never die and you continue to perform through various events and shows. All the very best

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Kritika Bhair December 13, 2020 1:18 am

@carenolaren heyyy I agree to you

It's great having you on this internship

Good luck 😃

Caren Mascarenhas December 13, 2020 1:22 am

Thank you so much! Great having you here too, hope you're doing well😄

Elysia Fernandes Topic starter December 14, 2020 1:43 pm

@carenolaren thank you so much!!

It's so nice to hear about how you've chosen to use your talent and the platforms to create awareness and bring change. Personally, I've been someone hounded with stage fright and put in a lot of effort to be able to do much on stage, so its very impressive to hear about your talents and makes me very glad to see how happy you sound! I think you'll definitely be a great changemaker considering your body of work and I hope you get to do all that you hope to! 🌹❤️ 

That's amazing, so nice to hear that your not only showcasing your talent but also using the opportunity for good cause🙂, hoping to see you perform on any platform soon, good luck 

Heyyy there! Many of us have a stage fright, but seeing u here having so much confidence in stage performance makes me glad! Keep shining on stage like this elysia. Its so good to know how u r using ur talent for wondrous things. Giving loads of luck for ur future honey💫

I'm totally agree with you. We all have talent. The thing is how we are bringing out it. 

We do share the same interest.  Passion and hardwork when combined will surely fetch you nothing but loads and loads of success and happiness . Kudos 

Sending light and radiance 

Beautifully written🤗❤️
True words🌸

Completely agree with you. Everyone has some or other talent. Best wishes to you 😊

Hi @elysiaferns!

It was great to read your interests and your love of the stage. I love how you have described it so perfectly.

Best wishes,

Sneha

well said, we all indeed have our own talents, we just need to explore and find it

This is such a wonderful thought Elisia!!

You are right when you say all of us have a talent and only when all of us together put it to use will we make a change. But I will tell you what? Every drop makes the ocean, ocean. else it shouldn't have been an ocean... So the change that you are trying to make through your talent counts. You are that drop in the ocean that makes it the ocean...

All the best!!

This is beautiful 🙂 I used to have a fear of all these that are your talents. And i've slowly learnt to overcome then . But at the same time, i have also recognized a few talents, that i was previously unaware about. So, yes, I absolutely agree to what you say 😀

That is so true.

We all have hidden talent waiting to be discovered.

Everyone has talent but what's rare is the courage to follow it. And it's nice to see that you have that courage to follow your talent.

All the best!!

Hey very nice nicely written, thanks for sharing your experience , very inspiring ! 

hey Elysia!!

Even i love to be on stage and you are abolutelly right...we all have unique talents we just have to use it in a right direction so that it can benefit others as well..

you have said the right thing we all have talent and we should use it for a right cause 

hey! it was great to read your experience and i completely agree with you! keep going and growing all the best! ❤️ 

Hey Elysia! This such a beautiful and appropriate post. Thank You for all the good vibes. All the best for your journey. Sending smiles and love <3 

I totally agree with you 🌼🌼 thank you for spreading such a positive message 

Share: