Notifications
Clear all

Hola People

11 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everybody, I’m Kanak and I’m doing my graduation in Home Science from University of Delhi. I had also done a diploma in dietetics. I’m a psychology enthusiast and I’m always looking for ways through which I can learn more about this field. It feels great to be a part of BuddingPsychologists and hope we all take good learnings from this experience.

Krishna Priya December 10, 2020 5:15 pm

@kanak Welcome Kanak! May this platform serve you as a helpful step in pursuing your goals and fulfilling your learnings. All the best!

Gurleen Kaur December 10, 2020 6:13 pm

@kanak welcome to the fam , looking forward to a fruitful work association

Prerna Dash December 10, 2020 8:00 pm

@kanak Hi Kanak, I hope we work together and make people realize about the importance of mental health. Let's learn and grow together!

Manasi Bhosale December 10, 2020 8:15 pm

@kanak Hope you are doing well. Welcome to the family.

Chestha Dengri December 10, 2020 8:54 pm

@kanak Welcome ! I hope we learn tremendous amounts of interesting things together!

5 Answers

Hi Kanak

Extending a very warm welcome to you! 

Hope you have a wonderful experience here, wishing you good luck and happy learning! 

Gurleen Kaur December 10, 2020 6:13 pm

@karenfernandes heyy ! Looking forward to a fruitful work association

Hi Kanak. I'm Vishal. I'm also student of Delhi University. I'm currently an undergraduate. I hope to learn a lot from you.😊

• Hey ! Welcome to the fam ! Looking forward to a fruitful work association 

Hey! I hope you are doing good.I am currently pursuing my masters in psychology from IGNOU.

Looking forward to.sharing this journey with you and love to work with you.

Hello, I hope you enjoy this opportunity, All the best. Waiting to work with people kind of you. Your write up about you looks nice. 

Share: