Notifications
Clear all

Introduction!

17 Posts
17 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi everyone, I am aastha patel. I am completing my graduation from Pandit deendayal petroleum University and wish to pursue psychology in my 3rd year. I want to help people and create awareness about mental health and this is the best platform to fulfill my dream. I hope to connect with new people and look forward to work with them and make the most out of this experience.

Karisma December 10, 2020 4:19 pm

@aasthapatel08 hello, welcome here. It's to bs working with other people who are also mental health enthusiast.Hope you have a nice time in this internship:)

Aastha Patel Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:22 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Aastha Patel

Thank you @karisma! Hope you have a good time too 😊 

Sree rekha k zenith December 10, 2020 4:28 pm

@aasthapatel08 hii myself srre rekha . Good to see your passion for working with budding psychology. ☺

Jerry Joy Mathew December 10, 2020 4:34 pm

@aasthapatel08 Hello Aastha. I hope your wish comes true and you grow to be an excellent psychologist and this to be a step forward to it. Glad to know you!

Simran Rai December 10, 2020 4:36 pm

@aasthapatel08 Hi girl!! Wishing you the best.

Hardeep Kaur December 10, 2020 4:39 pm

@aasthapatel08 hey aastha. It's so good to see so many of us working together to make a difference regarding mental health.

Vaishnavi Aher December 10, 2020 4:41 pm

@aasthapatel08 hey aastha! Glad to see your enthusiasm and hope you have a splendid time helping and learning here 💗

Bushra Khan December 10, 2020 4:47 pm

@aasthapatel08 hey welcome to this amazing platform! So happy have you here.

Fathima Muskaan December 10, 2020 4:58 pm

@aasthapatel08 hello. All the best for all the experiences ahead!

Kajal Singh December 10, 2020 5:09 pm

@aasthapatel08 Hi, welcome you! Let tell you this, us joining this community is already a step ahead towards mental health awareness and I'm so excited to go forward with you all.

Ananya Praveen December 10, 2020 5:17 pm

@aasthapatel08 warm welcome to you Aastha 🙂 we are glad to have u here 🙂

Yuvanue chauhan December 10, 2020 6:18 pm

@aasthapatel08Namaste and  a warm welcome to this community  🙏 I am happy to have such great personalities with whom i am gonna work

Mohini Agrawal December 10, 2020 6:18 pm

@aasthapatel08 Hey Aastha! I love getting to know new people as well. I hope you have a great time at this internship and learn alot. Good luck:)

4 Answers

Hi Aasta! 

Here's a hearty welcome🤗

It's good to know  that your dream  is to help people and create mental health awareness , well mine is also some what similar too. 

I wish you all the best for your future and I  hope your dream  may soon come true! 

Hey Aastha! It is great to find someone with such similar interests as me! Looking forward to connecting with you on this programme! 

Hi Aastha, nice thoughts you mentioned. Welcome to the platform. Good wishes for you. 🎊

Hii Aastha.

It is really good to hear that you are Pursuing psychology and want to help people. Even I'm a Psychology student pursuing my masters in clinical psychology. I'm in my last year.

It will be great to connect with you 😊

Share: