Hey peeps! This is ...

Notifications
Clear all

Hey peeps! This is Ishita. I am a writer who loves science and dogs. If you love dogs too i am already your friend. And I am a person who is sensitive towards mental health issues being a sufferer myself. So i understand and will do that every bit...

55 Posts
35 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey peeps! This is Ishita. I am a writer who loves science and dogs. If you love dogs too i am already your friend. And I am a person who is sensitive towards mental health issues being a sufferer myself. So i understand and will do that every bit to raise awareness towards it. 🌻 Have a great day.

Kirtika Tiwari December 10, 2020 5:56 pm

@isaha hi Ishita! Happy to have you here. I'm a dog person too. Looking forward to knowing you more.

OMKAR KATE December 10, 2020 6:03 pm

@isaha Hey, good to see a dog lover here. I love dogs too. I can understand the cause behind helping others. I would like to say that you're a great person and wish you all the best for your future. It'll be great to know you more

Ami Kukadia December 10, 2020 6:04 pm

@isaha Hey Ishita we have a lot of things in common. Hope to know more about you!

Tanisha Ajmani December 10, 2020 6:25 pm

@isaha glad to have you here, hope u have an amazing experience:)

Akshita Wasnik December 10, 2020 6:32 pm

@isaha Happy to have you here, I myself own a dog, we share the love for dogs!!! Great to have you on board.

Sani Lavakush December 10, 2020 6:33 pm
  • @isaha Welcome! Who doesn't love dogs? Have any problem? Go to your baby and everything justs vanishes. 😍🥺
Avantika Mehrotra December 10, 2020 6:49 pm

@isaha Hello Ishita.

I hope you are well and doing good. Well all that you wrote about yourself is totally relatable. Glad to have you here. Looking forward to work with you as a team. 🙂

Nishant sharma December 10, 2020 6:56 pm
  • @isaha hello ishita , is it fair to like both cat and dogs 😅🤔
Prakriti Sanganeria December 10, 2020 7:11 pm

@isahahey Ishita! Glad to have you here and I am a writer myself so we would get along really well. I hope to get to know you more.

Tanisha December 10, 2020 7:31 pm

@isaha hey Ishita I'm a writer too and I love dogs too but I'm kinda scared of them . you're doing great and hope that we all create a safe space for everyone through this platform.

Keerthu Kook December 10, 2020 7:50 pm

@isaha Dog lover heck yeah we are bff's ready. Can't wait to work with you.

Harshita chawla December 10, 2020 8:06 pm

@isaha Hey ishita! I'm a dog lover too. Friends? Haha not this much early but surely after sometime.

Kritika Malhotra December 10, 2020 8:12 pm

@isaha hey, dogs are really the cutest. hope to see you more. have a great time here!!!!

Ankita Banerjee December 10, 2020 10:09 pm

@isaha heyy welcome!! I hope you are doing well!! Looking forward to work with you

Fatima Vinod December 10, 2020 10:18 pm

@isaha

Hiii Ishita!!
Hope you’re doing well and safe I hope you have a good life In case you want anyone to talk to i’ll be there. Just ping me here.
Wish you all the happiness.
Aleesha Joykutty December 10, 2020 10:37 pm

@isaha Hey Ishita!! I'm Aleesha Joykutty a 2nd year MBBS student in GMC KOLHAPUR Maharashtra state. Hope you are doing well ☺️. To be frank, I hate both cars and dogs😂😂

Ananya December 10, 2020 10:38 pm

@isaha Hey Ishita it's nice to meet you. I admire your strength. Hope you are doing well. Looking forward to knowing more about and working together. 

Good luck.

🙂

DJ December 10, 2020 11:01 pm

@isaha Hello Ishita! It's so good to hear that you recovered from your mental health issue or at least trying to! Hope your mental health remains cheerful always. By the way, I am a writer too! I hope to work with you and bring a positive change in our society.

Aanchal December 10, 2020 11:01 pm

@isaha Hey Friend🐶 welcome to the fam:)

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:04 pm

@kritikatiwari same here girl🌻

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:35 pm
Hey all i really can't figure out if in the comments it is possible  to reply each one of you separately but till I do,  thank you so much everyone  you people  are amazing  and I'm so excited  to know and work with you all amazing  souls.  And thank you everyone  for calling  me hero,  strong and whatnot.  You people are the ones who can help a person with mental health issues even without knowing them.  Love you all❤️🌻💛🤗

@Anchal
@Ananya
@DJ
@AleeshaJoykutty
@FatimaVinod
@AnkitaBanerjee
@KritikaMalhotra
@HarshitaChawla
@KeerthuKook
@Tanisha
@PrakritiSanganeria
@AvantikaMehrotra
@SaniLavakush
@AkshitaWasnik
@TanishaAjmani
@AmiKukadia
@OMKARKATE
@KritikaTiwari
@NishantSharma
It's totally fair to love both cats and dogs.Glad to know you man, 🌻💛

Topic Tags
15 Answers

Hi Ishita, first of all you have my appreciation for acknowledging and sharing that you have been a sufferer.since you are a writer, I hope to learn from you. I love science too as I hail from science background. I hope you will have a good time here 🙂

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:12 pm

@vishal thank you bud and acceptance makes things easier.  I'm learning anything that you are ready to teach.  So science on the plate for starters. 🤗

Aishwarya December 10, 2020 10:43 pm

@vishal Hey! Hope you are having a good day. I too am a write and I love dogs as well. Feel free to contact me!

Hey Ishita , have to say your introduction caught me as I love dogs too , hello new friend 😊

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:28 pm

@bhavishirajwal definitely we are friends man.  Let's plan a dog's day out🤗

Hi new friend! I'm a dog lover too bruhh, I'm glad to find more people with similar interests as me. Wishing we have a great experience in this organization together and learn a lot. Looking forward to working with you.

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:31 pm

@gaurigrover I'm glad too.  Looking forward to know and learn from you too. And dude you love dogs,  we are friends and i love you💛🤗

Hello friend, dog lover here too. Welcome to BuddingPsychologists and nice to get connected with you here. 

Hope you have a great day 

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:33 pm

@haynee sure we are friends.  Welcome you as well.  Looking forward to know you. 🌻💛

Hey Ishita! 

Science lover?  Check.  Dog lover?  Check.  Sufferer? Check. Glad to know a fellow warrior is on the same team as I am. Can't wait to be working with you!

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:34 pm

@sruti Can't wait too. Glad to meet you fellow warrior 💛🌻

Hey Ishita!! So great having you here, just wanna say that you're an absolute hero and true warrior, fighting this issue is not easy, and I'm so glad that not only you rose above it all, you're also helping others find the light. So glad to be working with you!!!

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:52 pm

@sabirasolanki thank you so much it's really sweet of you.  It's hard but people like you are a great ease.  I'm glad to meet you and can't wait to work with you🤗💛🌻

Hii Ishita👋 Happy to know you and all the best for your future😇

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:48 pm

@mujibanazeer145 Happy to know you too.  May you tomorrows be better than today 🌻

Hello new friend 🙋🏻‍♀️ read this and felt like, yeah! That's me!
#samepinch

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:56 pm

@sanjivani yeah dude! Maybe we are soul sisters.  Who knows? ;)💛🌻🤗

Welcome aboard Ishita!!! Looking forward to working with you.... 😀 

Good times...

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:53 pm

@shyrajmuhammed Same here bud! 

For good times

Hey ishita! I'm a dog lover too! Friends? Haha not this much early but surely fter sometime! 

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:30 pm

@harshita2002 As promised you love dogs and we are friends 💛.  Surely after some time maybe we can be bffs. 🙃 who knows ?

Heyy, ishita i love dogs too. And i think we both already become friends. Nice to meet you. 

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:06 pm

@rituraj ya mam we are totally friends.  Up for a dog cafe;) kidding but think about it🤗

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:58 pm

@rituraj*man

Hey, welcome to the group. It is great to meet you. Hope you are doing well.

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:07 pm

@aratrika I'm doing well and wish the same for you.  Thank you for the warm welcome wish🌻.

Hey Ishita. One of the peeps here . Who also happens to be a dog lover. I think we will get along just fine.

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:55 pm

@ektamishra sure we will man🌻.  And don't you think dogs are angels? :)💛🤗

Ekta Mishra December 10, 2020 11:04 pm

I dont think that ......

I know that.

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:12 pm

@ektamishra❤️

Hi,

I love dogs and we will binge watch some science videos someday for sure.

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:59 pm

@manviverma Sure thing🌻

Hi ishita . Hope you are doing well !! Let’s enjoy this journey where we will get to learn so muchhh !! Cant wait . At last I’m a dog lover myself 😊❤️🙌

Ishita Saha Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:17 pm

@aananya12 Hope you are doing well too. Exactly can't wait.  I totally friend you dude🌻💛

Share: