Welcome a Budding P...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome a Budding Psychologist

16 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone! I'm Harshita chawla from Delhi. I'm 18 year old girl, doing B.A. (hons) Applied psychology from Delhi University. My main interest area is mental health of a Male/Man. It's one of the most important et ignored topic in India and other countries as well. By doing this internship here, I'm trying to create awareness among large number of people here so that it may bring small change in the thinking of our society. Thankyou so much for reading.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Harshita chawla
Honey jain December 10, 2020 8:48 pm

@harshita2002 a warm welcome I hope it's a great experience for all of us

Divya Chopade December 10, 2020 9:15 pm

@harshita2002

Hello Harshita ,

Welcome to Budding Psychologist & M glad to be connected to you.  We need more souls like you , keep spreading the light darling!

Hope you have great time here !❤️

Khansa sada December 10, 2020 9:29 pm

@harshita2002 hey harshita, thats such a nice cause to support. Men are really taken for granted and are forgotten about. I hope you do an amazing job. Goodluck.

Taniya Singh December 10, 2020 9:49 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Taniya Singh

@harshita2002 hi Harshita nice seeing you here , you have a very interesting subject to study on and a very important cause to take forward in society like ours . Wish you all the best.

Kashish December 10, 2020 10:15 pm

@harshita2002 hey harshita lots of power to you for your good cause . all the best

Shatakshi Garg December 10, 2020 10:17 pm

@harshita2002 you're doing a great work! Good luck for the future and welcome to the Fam!

Samiha Chawla December 10, 2020 10:36 pm

@harshita2002 Hey! I’m really amazed by your area of interest because it’s something which is not often thought of. This world needs more people like you. Welcome! I’m glad you’re here.

7 Answers

Hey Harshita! 

A warm welcome beautiful soul. 

You are on an amazing mission and I understand because that's what I'm trying to do too.  Let's work together for a better world.   🌟

Hi Harshitha, 

That's one thoughtful topic, and a thoughtful thought  go girl ❤️, welcome and good luck😊

Honey jain December 10, 2020 8:54 pm

@nishithas great thoughts and I hope your goals are fulfilled . Welcome beautiful soul

Sradhanjali Dasgupta December 10, 2020 8:54 pm

@nishithas hi dear 👋

Hello Harshita. All the best for your further studies ♥️

Hey, welcome to the group. I agree it is the most ignored area of menatl health and it is great to see you trying to change that, hope you are able to achieve it

Hello! I really appreciate your courage and mindset to take up something which is very uncommon. All the very best dear.

Hello Harshita! I'm absolutely elated to learn that you are advocating for the least explored side of the mental health spectrum: Men's mental health. I hope I get to know you more during the period of my internship.

Hi Harshita! You're interest and focus really got me, seems like your a determined and a goal-oriented person. Looking forward to work with you soon. Hope you are well safe and sound. ❤️

Share: