Notifications
Clear all

Aspiring Psychologist

13 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi 

honey jain here and hope you all are doing great . I'm currently pursuing master's in Psychology .my life goal is to help people understand and priotize their mental health . I'm keen about Psychology and want to being the best of my knowledge that serve the human kind.

Ananya December 10, 2020 9:41 pm

@honeyjain hey Honey, I'm doing well, hope you are too. I am a Psych masters student as well. Looking forward to working together.

Good luck! ✨

Honey jain Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:39 pm

Surely☺️ sending you best wishes

Keerthana R Chelluri December 10, 2020 11:46 pm

@honeyjain welcome honey ! Glad that we share the same thoughts .all the best 

vrinda tuteja December 10, 2020 11:52 pm

@honeyjain heyy honey! hope you're doing well and are absolutely safe. looking forward to working with you and combating the stigma that surrounds the issue of mental health in our society. take care!

R.Aishwarya December 11, 2020 12:00 am

@honeyjain

Hi buddy, the world needs more people like you, looking forward to work with you 😊

Jiniya Chakraborty December 11, 2020 12:20 am

@honeyjain Like minds coming together 🙂 😊

Aditi Dhoundiyal December 11, 2020 1:44 am

@honeyjain welcome to the fam 🌸

Arpita Sinha December 11, 2020 2:15 am

Hi @honeyjain
So glad to meet you! Hope you are doing good! 😊 

Even my interest lies in the field of Psychology. Welcome to this amazing journey! Happy Exploration! 🤗  Have a great learning ahead! ❤️ 

SHIVI SHARMA <3 December 11, 2020 5:34 am

@honeyjain yo , mental health has to be the priority always... i hope we all can instill this deeply into the society to make it more conducive for every being. happy learning.

3 Answers

Hey. I'm siya. I'm studying psychology too. Great to see people who'll are interested in building better world. Welcome and good luck 😊

vrinda tuteja December 10, 2020 11:54 pm

@siyanaik hey siya! good to know that our interests align so well. Looking forward to working with you. :))

Hey, welcome to the forums. It's great to see that you are interested in serving others and hope you are able to do so

Hi there! So glad to see you here!

I hope you have fun during your time here! All the best!

Share: