Hello everyone I am...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone I am Vishal🙂

29 Posts
29 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi, I am Vishal and I hail from Uttarakhand. I am currently a second year student of Buisness Economics at Delhi University. I am an aspiring freelancer and I love to read and meditate. Here to learn about psychology through peer interactions and hoping to make some new and genuine connections as well🙂🙏.

MRIDULA December 10, 2020 5:54 pm

@vishal hi vishal . Hope you doing good 😊

Anagha Rohankar December 10, 2020 6:08 pm

@vishal heyya 🌻 glad to see uh here on this platform though uh didn't belong to this field.

Let's work together nd achieve something grt!!

See ya❤️

OMKAR KATE December 10, 2020 6:20 pm

@vishal Hello, I feel happy that you are looking forward to learn psychology. I feel that this field is important and everyone should know at least basics of psychology. I wish you all the best for your future.

Shyraj Muhammed December 10, 2020 6:37 pm

@vishal Hey Buddy...welcome aboard and all the very best for your future and looking forward to working with you.

Akshita Wasnik December 10, 2020 6:37 pm

@vishal Welcome to the team of budding psychologists, it feels great to see your interest towards psychology, Good luck!

Tanisha December 10, 2020 6:40 pm

@vishals hey, hope you will develop liking towards Psychology and looking forward to working with you.

Supriya Pal December 10, 2020 6:50 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Supriya Pal

@vishal looking forward to working with you 🙂

Afreen December 10, 2020 7:00 pm

@vishal hey man, that's really cool that you are interested in psychology even though you are originally pursuing something else! I hope you get loads of knowledge! Good luck 💜🦋

Avantika Mehrotra December 10, 2020 7:02 pm

@vishal

Hello Vishal. Welcome to this internship. Hope that you're experience here is good. Glad to have you here. 😊

Prakriti Sanganeria December 10, 2020 7:05 pm
  • @vishal Hello Vishal, welcome to our community.  Hope you enjoy your experience here and learn great things about psychology 
Natasha shah December 10, 2020 7:12 pm
  • @vishal Hello! So good to hear from you. Happy to see that you are trying new fields. All the best and welcome aboard! Looking forward for more interactions! 
Prerna Dash December 10, 2020 7:13 pm

@vishal Hi, welcome to the community. I believe that learning by peer interaction is the best way in which we can learn through experiences and different perspectives of teaching learning process, I hope we all will learn and grow together.

Kritika Malhotra December 10, 2020 7:15 pm

@vishal hi vishal, welcome! have an amazing time here.

Hash December 10, 2020 10:28 pm

@vishal Hi nice to know about you Vishal I am from Delhi I m completing my schooling and really have no clue to psychological subjects but I am lot interested in interacting with people and learning brain functioning

Shatakshi Garg December 10, 2020 10:28 pm

@vishal hey Vishal. That was an interesting introduction. Looking forward to work with you. Welcome aboard 🙂

Ananya December 10, 2020 10:30 pm

@vishal Hey Vishal. I hope you're doing well. It's so nice to know that you're stepping out of your field to learn. It tells a lot about you. 

Best wish to your future. Hope you gain the experiences you seek for.

Osheen Singh December 11, 2020 4:30 pm

@vishal hey Vishal! Its great to have such a natural soul from such a beautiful place. Looking forward to learn mew things from you.

10 Answers

Heyy senior!🌈 Welcome to this platform. I hope i will learn many things from you.🤟

Hello vishal!

Welcome to Budding Psychologists! Looking forward to hearing more from you. You will definitely love psychology!! 

Hey Vishal. It's so nice to see you reach beyond your chosen career field and actively taking steps in expanding your knowledge about Psychology. Hope you learn something of interest and appreciate the effort towards spreading awareness about mental health 🌻

Hello, it feels great to have people who are interested in such an internship even though they don't belong to this field. Looking forward to hearing more  from you. 🙂

Hello Vishal. WELCOME to the field of budding psychologists. Would like to here more from you. 

Hii Vishal, 

Nice to meet you here at BuddingPsychologists. It’s amazing to see you interested in psychology. Hope you learn more about the same. 

Have a great day 😊

Hello! It's really nice that you're interested in another subject as well! You sound like an amazing person, hope we can interact more in the near future. See you around and it was really nice to meet you!

Hey vishal🌻

I come from a different field too so Same pinch! And loved the warm energy radiating from you. Looking forward to know you better.  💛 

Tanya December 10, 2020 9:51 pm

@isaha Have an amazing start in this field, wish you good luck. I am sure you will like it.

Ishita Saha December 11, 2020 8:07 pm

@Tanya Thank you so much. It was really sweet of you🌻💛. Hope to know you more.

Hey Vishal! I'm from Uttarakhand as well and have graduated from DU. It was great learning about your hobbies and I'm glad you're on this platform. All the best❤️🌼

Hello Vishal, great to know about you. Hope your business and freelancing flourish well. Welcome here !

Share: