Hey there,I'm Guran...

Notifications
Clear all

Hey there,I'm Guransh Kaur. I live in delhi.I am studying in 11th standard, humanities stream from The air Force school,Delhi. I am looking forward to help the society in a social cause.

13 Posts
13 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
Hey there,I'm Guransh Kaur. I live in delhi.I am studying in 11th standard, humanities stream from The air Force school,Delhi. I am looking forward to help the society in a social cause.

MRIDULA December 10, 2020 5:50 pm

@guranshkaur hi gauransh i am in 11th standard , science stream and i also from new delhi. Looking forward to have a conversation with you  

Sukrutha Mudhol December 10, 2020 5:57 pm

@guranshkaur hey buddy 🙋‍, good to know that you're interested internships from such a young age! Keep fueling your enthusiasm. It's great working with minds of all ages. There's so much variety in platforms like these. 

Thanks to internet which has helped us connect, share, communicate, express ideologies with people who share similar interests. 

Hope you discover interesting stuff from this internship.

Welcome to this e-journey. 

OMKAR KATE December 10, 2020 5:59 pm

@guranshkaur Hey, welcome to the team. I'm glad to see you.  I really liked your passion for helping others. All the best for future

Gurleen Kaur December 10, 2020 6:06 pm

@guranshkaur hey ! Looking forward to a fruitful work association

Ami Kukadia December 10, 2020 6:08 pm

@guranshkaur Hey, that's amazing. Keep the enthusiasm alive. Looking forward to know more about you and your work.

Ami Kukadia December 10, 2020 6:11 pm

@guranshkaur Hey, that's amazing. Keep the enthusiasm alive. Looking forward to know more about you and your work.

Kirtika Tiwari December 10, 2020 6:11 pm

@guranshkaur hi there! Happy to have you here, it's nice to know you're interested in helping others at such a young age. This world needs more people like you.

Akshita Wasnik December 10, 2020 6:15 pm

@guranshkaur Hello, hope you are doing well. Welcome aboard to the team! Good luck.

Mohini Agrawal December 10, 2020 6:25 pm

@guranshkaur Hey guransh! Really glad to see someone around the same age as me. I am in 12th grade currently and I am also a Psychology student.looking forward to working with you. Wishing you luck:)

Richa Barua December 10, 2020 10:49 pm

Heyy...it's so nice to see such young minds already thinking about the societal aspects and making an effort to spread positivity. Welcome to the group 😊

3 Answers

Hi Gauransh , happy to have you here with all of us, I wish all of us the best to bring a positive change in the society. ☀️

hi Guransh. It's so lovely to see someone being passionate about mental health awareness at such a young age. You surely would be a great addition to team. Keep up the enthusiasm and hope to working with you in future 😊

Hey.  Welcome onboard.  It's amazing to see such enthusiasm from this young age.  Go on.  Hope we'll work together. 🌻

Share: