Notifications
Clear all

IT'S TANISHA, HUMANS!

13 Posts
14 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter

A very warm hellluuu to all souls,

I'm Tanisha, Tanisha Ajmani and I'm a budding psychologist. I'm in 12th grade currently in Amity school.... 

I have been procrastinating since lockdown and even before that  😉 wondering if I could to something productive and come out of my everyday dreamlike state and guess what I found this amazing volunteering project by @buddingpsychologist about mental health awareness and I was like why not? Let's try and do productive procrastination now ;)) 

Talking about myself, I literally love everything present in this universe and I appreciate the existence of everything and everyone. 

And my aim is just to make people feel the importance of the whole lot present around us, from the little to big things 🙂 

That's all peeps! 

Now smile and feel good,

like you should <3 <3 <3 xoxo 

Sani Lavakush December 10, 2020 6:28 pm

@tanisha48 Hello Tanisha! I also feel lucky that finally we have something to do and more better in psychology. Welcome!❤️

Kirtika Tiwari December 10, 2020 7:02 pm

@tanisha48 hi dear! So happy to have you here. Looking forward to knowing you more. All the best ❤️

Kritika Malhotra December 10, 2020 7:23 pm

@tanisha48 hi tanisha, welcome! and can i just say i absolutely LOVE your energy? i'd love to be friends. also, have a great time here <3<3<3

Tanisha December 10, 2020 7:37 pm

@tanisha hey name twin. I'm in the final year but I do connect to alot of whatever you wrote in your introduction. Hope to get to know you.

Prerna Dash December 10, 2020 7:39 pm

@tanisha Hello dear, I hope you achieve your goals, be successful and make people happy and make them feel that they are important.

Azha Amina Akbar December 10, 2020 7:54 pm

@tanisha Hey tanisha, yes procrastination is on the rise! But platforms like this will definitely make us on track!

7 Answers

Hi Tanisha, firstly a very warm welcome here, I am also in the same place as you as I'll be giving my boards this year, I'm really interested to take up psychology courses in the future as I enjoy helping people as much as you do .. good to have you here. ☺️💫

Hii Tanisha 

I'm Anukrita. I'm currently in my last year of Master's in Clinical Psychology. Your enthusiasm really gives a great amount of positivity. 

It will be really great to connect with you on this platform. 

Hi Tanisha...I can literally feel your aura and positivity 😌. Hoping to learn from you.🙂

Heya Tanisha!!! Happy to have you here😁

Hey Tanisha , I absolutely love your energy. You seem like such a life affirming and positive person. Hope to connect with you more through this internship! 

Starting with existential grace is such a powerful thing to do. Focusing on the little parts of life and enjoying them is so underrated. Let's have a wonderful time volunteering. You got this queen!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I felt good that you choose to do this. Yeah hope to see forward in this journey.

Share: