Notifications
Clear all

HELLO EVERYONE

14 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

My name is Sreejita Sarkar. I'm a young graduate student from Kolkata. I'm 19 years old and currently pursuing a Bachelors in Science in Psychology from Loreto College. From a young age, I've been immensely interested in the subject. The complexities of the human mind, the contradictions of Freud's theories, the essence of mental health awareness, the enigma of psychoanalysis couldn't escape me. I have longed to engage in a career in the same, so that I never have to let go of the subject. I enjoy reading theories of Jung and Wundt, and I love reading in general. I love films, music, food like every other regular teenager. I am a part of Psychschool, Antara Sociey that work towards the cause of mental health awareness. And I'm proud of my generation for being so sensitive about the same.

It's going to be wonderful working with you all.

Alby Thomas December 10, 2020 2:54 pm

@sreejita04 Heyyy ! It's sooo good to meet such a enthusiastic person like you here! Have a great day!✨

Janhavi S. December 10, 2020 2:57 pm

@sreejita04 heyy, nice to meet you. It's really nice to see that you've had such a deep interest in the subject, hope to talk to you and learn+discuss some cool psychology concepts 🥺

Sani Lavakush December 10, 2020 3:06 pm

@sreejita04 Hey! Its so good to see such great people here. Very nice to meet you. Welcome!✨

Preethama December 10, 2020 3:07 pm

@sreejita04hey there I'm a fan of the psychoanalysis and freud and am looking forward to know more. this is great and I'm super excited to get to know you more. welcome.

Nimisha R Kumar December 10, 2020 3:07 pm

@sreejita04 hello! Welcome! Looking forward to working with you😁

Sai Varshith December 10, 2020 3:11 pm

@sreejita04 hey sreejitha! Welcome on board! It's really fun to work along with such people! Looking forward to it.

Kritika Bhair December 10, 2020 3:14 pm

@sreejita04 hey 

You are enthusiastic and have a great interest in the subject matter

Would be a exciting journey with you

Faustina Joseph December 10, 2020 3:17 pm

@sreejita04 amazing!! I just loved your intro. It would be a good experience working with you.

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:30 pm

@sreejita04 it’s wonderful what you’ve been doing! Looking forward to working with you and wishing you all the best 🤗

Saumya Srivastava December 10, 2020 4:08 pm

@sreejita04 Personally, I am fond of reading Sigmund Freud's work although sometimes my inner feminist disagrees with some of his works like Karen Horney did. His dream interpretation and the possibility that my traumas come from a hidden memory do not escape my interests. Apart from that just like you, I love music and food. Good to know you!

Vanshika Kothari December 10, 2020 4:22 pm

@sreejita04 Hi! Nice to meet you. Hope u are doing well. Stay safe😄

Topic Tags
3 Answers

Welcome here

lots to learn here

great environment

HELLO!! it's always super exciting to come across someone who has similar level of curiosity!! Food and reading are some of the shared interests we have, so I really look forward to working with you! 

Hey ! FIRST OF ALL how awesome is the amount of curiousity and knowledge u are holding for psychology is !! And yes I am proud of this generation too , that we are actually paying attention to the mind , a place where everything lives. Wish you a very warm welcome . Would be absolutely great working with you!

Share: