Ilhaam Shaik- Intro...

Notifications
Clear all

Ilhaam Shaik- Introduction

18 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
  • Heyy Everyone. I'm Ilhaam Shaik. I'm a final year student studying BA Psychology, Sociology and Communicative English at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore. I'm born and bought up in UAE. I have been studying Psychology since my 11th grade so this is my fifth year with Psychology. I love the subject and i wish to pursue an MSc in Counselling Psychology after my BA. Hope ya'll are doing well, have a great day ♡
Rizul Gupta December 10, 2020 2:32 pm

@ilhaamshaik Thats so great and its amazing to be able to connect with such experienced people!

Radhika Suresh Nair December 10, 2020 2:33 pm

@ilhaamshaik great to work with you ❤️

Namitha M December 10, 2020 2:34 pm

@ilhaamshaik welcome:)

kshithi December 10, 2020 2:35 pm

@ilhaamshaik that's really amazing! welcome 🙂

Sreejita Sarkar December 10, 2020 2:44 pm

@ilhaamshaik Welcome

A.Basu December 10, 2020 2:45 pm

@ilhaamshaik Hii..welcome to the team.

Kirti manaktala December 10, 2020 2:49 pm

@ilhaamshaik hi, its really nice to meet you. Welcome. I wish you a lot of luck and happiness. Stay safe and take care.

Chaitali Gangurde December 10, 2020 2:51 pm

@ilhaamshaik Welcomee🤗 Let's make being on Budding Psychologists a great experience together!🎉👯‍♂️ Would love to talk moree

Ilhaam Shaik Topic starter December 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Also if anybody would like to know me more, they can contact me on Instagram  @illyshaikart . I'm into Art as well so do check it out🤗💛

Meenakshi A Nair December 10, 2020 2:58 pm

@ilhaamshaik hey Nice to meet u, I am Meenakshi A Nair from kochi, welcome hoping to Know each other in detail❤️

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:03 pm

@ilhaamshaik That's amazing! looking forward to working with you 😊 

Nandhini December 10, 2020 3:59 pm

@ilhaamshaik welcome😍

Uzma December 11, 2020 1:35 am

@ilhaamshaik Assalamualikum Heyy 

• That's what I call a great focused effort to get your goals. It's so amazing to know about you...looking forward to have such a wonderful experienced person. 
  • Hope you have a great day too .
2 Answers

Hey, nice to meet you, and that sounds like a really good course. I'm doing my second year in a similar course, its a triple degree BA in psychology, communication and media and english literature. Quite interesting to see people from similar courses!  

Ilhaam Shaik Topic starter December 10, 2020 2:45 pm

@janhavisiyer heyy, nice to meet you too and yes yes it's nice to meet people doing triple majors🤗💛

A.Basu December 10, 2020 2:46 pm

@janhavisiyer Hii..welcome to the team

Welcome to the team😊

Ilhaam Shaik Topic starter December 11, 2020 1:16 am

@harleenkaur17 you too🤗💛

Share: