Notifications
Clear all

Aloha!!

11 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hey everyone! I'm a new volunteer in Budding Psychologists and I'm one hell of excited. I'm still a school student but I love Psychology. Mental Health stigma needs to be uplifted very badly and I strongly support the idea. I hope to have a great time working with all of you on my favorite topic: spreading awareness among people about mental health and psychoeducating them. 

vrinda tuteja December 10, 2020 11:50 pm

@dj13 heyy! I strongly agree with you about de-stigmatizing the whole mental health taboo that exists in our society. Let's hope to work together and make a difference!!!

Shraddha Kamble December 11, 2020 12:44 am

@dj13 Hey!! i could sense your excitement even in words. Hearty Welcome.

Uzma December 11, 2020 1:40 am

@dj13 heyyy  welcome dear I hope you got what you're looking for in budding psychology. And same thing for me I have also lots of interest in psychology hope we will all get more knowledge and experience from this platform.

Have a great day ahead. 

Topic Tags
5 Answers

Welcome @dj13 its our honor to have people like you who supports mental health. We need young talent to take such initiatives for a better future. We welcome you to the community and hoping we could reach great heights together.🤗💜

DJ Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:27 am

@mirnalnautiyal Hey! Thank you so much!!

Welcome Aloha 

Its great to see such a positivity and inspiring view. Your thoughts are very motivating . Hope to get opportunity to work with you and best of luck. 

DJ Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:26 am

@ashleenkaur Hello! That was so good to hear. We will surely work together and bring a change now that we are here together! Thank you so much!!

Hey , welcome to our new family ❤️

DJ Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:24 am

@shramana Hello! Thank you so much!! 😊

Heyaaa !! Welcome to the fam. ❤️ I am a new member too. Hope to interact with you soon. 

Hey DJ!

I'm a fellow new intern at budding psychologists too. It's nice to meet you and you very tightly said that we must to our bit of psychoeducating individuals and reducing the stigma around mental health

I hope we can do so as a community. Have a nice day!

Share: