My own experience

Notifications
Clear all

My own experience

6 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

As a teenage we go through many things in life as some times sexual assault and many things being a girl like some time very depressing as people judge us for what we wear , where we go , to whom we talk it feels like anyone is always looking at as and keeping a eye on us that what we are doing and once in my life I also went through depression I am quite extrovert from my childhood but when I tried to share this to my friends as I was close to them they said it's ok don't feel this " sab ke Saath hota h ye to " and " normal h ye you just want attention" words were used for me but my family and my elder sister was quite supporting and they helped me to come out of this depression it's just a simple request to everybody that if someone is sharing something to you like they are depressed and they are feeling low please don't cut there sentence please support them and listen to them as they might be going through very much in life and they just need your affection and empathy

Thank you

Have a nice day everyone

God bless you all♥️♥️♥️

Neha Upasani December 13, 2020 5:50 pm

Yeah I am totally agree with your thoughts..After all Shearing is caring...

Lavanya Bahl December 13, 2020 7:33 pm

Hey I'm so sorry to know that some people didn't or were not able to provide you with the support you wanted a crucial time. I hope you're doing much better now. Being a girl, especially in a country like India is so tough, I totally understand what you mean. I've been through some inexplicably tough times as well. Take care of yourself please! Be happy. 🙂

4 Answers

Hi shobha

your story is quite relatable. 

The worst part of depression is people who don't have it . they don't get it.

more power to you 😘

You are so strong 💪

You are so strong 🙂 to post your story and taking the first step to mental well being 😀

Live long and prosper 😀

Kudos to you beautiful soul to share this.  My story has a part like this too.  I wish more people were supportive. With the condition of mental health improving in our country the future seems bright. But the condition of us females doesn't seem like improving.  But i believe we all can.  

More power to you girl.  

Love from a stranger😘

Hello! Good to see you speak up on such a sensitive experience in your life. It's important to help people become aware of how to help someone out - by being supportive, acknowledging their feelings and emotions, listening to them without judgement and creating a honest space for them to open up and also, normalize seeking professional help. Good to see your family memebers supporting you. Hopefully, we'll all be able to do the same for ourselves as well the society 

Share: