Why I chose Psychol...

Notifications
Clear all

Why I chose Psychology

19 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

There was a time in my life when I was very confused about what I wanted to do in life and what career do I want to choose. One day I wanted to become a doctor , the next day I wanted to be an interior designer. Then one day I came across psychology and completely fell in love with the subject. When I came to know how people in our world suffer from a plethora of mental illnesses everyday I felt like I should do something for them. I realised I want to help people and make them feel heard and get them the much needed help. And besides that I find the subject is extremely fascinating and feel that when it comes to psychology there's always something new to learn. So that's pretty much all about my journey of how I came to choose psychology and I am so glad I did , it was the best decision I ever made and I'm so happy that I can do my bit in spreading mental health awareness and help people fearlessly be themselves. 

Neha Upasani December 13, 2020 5:44 pm

Seriously..Psychology is a subject in which you will find a contentmentful life for sure..

Lavanya Bahl December 13, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi Aditi! I love your enthusiasm, keep up the ambitious attitude and you'll definite achieve your goals faster than you even realize! It is a frustrating path to find what you wanna make of your life but once you do, the joy is endless. I've been at your place too. For a very long time I was fixated on becoming an interior designer, but then came Psychology that took my breath away. Good to see you're in the same field. All the very best! 🙂

Shatakshi Garg December 13, 2020 8:29 pm

This is seriously so relatable!! Glad to know someone I resemble ❤️

Elon bhengra December 13, 2020 9:23 pm

good to know about you. more power to you girl. 🙂 

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:24 am

@radha yes definitely, totally agree with you .

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:26 am
@lavanyabahl  Thank you so much, means a lot 😊 

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:27 am

@elonbhengra Thank you !!

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:29 am

@shatakshigarg  ❤️ 

6 Answers

Good you chose psychology really happy for you! 

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:20 am

Thanks !!

Hey, I am so glad you got the field you were interested in. Have a great day, proud of you.

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:18 am

Thank you !

Hey I'm really happy for you as you're doing something that you like and I love your enthusiasm. Keep it up girl. 🙂

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:18 am

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Wooo that's greats to hear! Everyone including me has gone through that confused state... long wayyy to goo!💜

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:19 am

Yes a long way to go and we'll get there !

I am glad that you chose psychology 🙂 It is indeed a very interesting subject. Hope you have lots of fun learning 😀

Aditi Topic starter December 23, 2020 11:20 am

Yes , thank you 😊 

So glad that you chose psychology. You will have lots and lots of fun learning it. it is a very interesting subject. Hoping to know more about you. 😀

Share: