My Experience ✨

Notifications
Clear all

My Experience ✨

4 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

So, like some of you all, I had psychology in my 11th and 12th as well, which actually helped to increase my fondness for the subject and right now I'm so invested, you can always talk to me about anything psychology-related. So now, the subject really intrigues me, but beyond that I feel that there's a necessity for the existence of this science. I like to question the factors that have made this subject a taboo, and not just people's vulnerability, I also vehemently believe that like physical healthcare, mental healthcare should also get some subsidies from the govt, so that even the poorer sections would have the monetary capacity to check it out. I also believe that EFT should be known by all, and that it helps one a lot in their daily life. 

I'm very opinionated ( in the sense, that I have alot of opinions), and I'd love to discuss! 

Navleen Kaur December 13, 2020 7:36 pm

I absolutely agree with your perspective and I feel more people should understand the importance of mental health and consider it as important as your physical health as both are interlinked. I would love to connect and discuss more with you.

3 Answers

Glad you shared your experience! 

All of us have varied opinions and our opinions are our perspectives and it is what it is. Yes we should make our mental health as important as our physical health. The government should definitely grant subsidies to the ones who are economically instable and help remove the taboo that It's just a phase and nothing else!! So glad you think of it tis way....

All the best!!!

Hey,

It's true that every individual has thier own different opinions and perspectives. I really like your perspective on giving mental health and physical health equal importance and that the government should definitely grant subsidies for mental health. I would love to listen to your opinions and perspectives on many other topics. All the best!

Share: