Notifications
Clear all

My introduction

5 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi guys, my name is Khushi Garg, Im in class 12 and I have psychology as one of my major subjects, I love reading books, writing, listening to music and bingeing kdramas, I love to meet new people and share my ideals with them

Soumya Murali December 10, 2020 3:31 pm

@khushigarg Hey khushi! It's great to meet you 🙂 I love reading books too! Maybe we can share book titles soon 😀

anshika singh December 10, 2020 3:31 pm

@khushigarg hi khushi, I hope you're doing well:) also, psychology was my favorite subject in school, so yeah happy for working together towards a good cause

Saad December 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Hello @khushigarg hope you are doing well, and i am counting on the music part and the work part as well and yeah welcome see you soon

Sushmitha Subramani December 12, 2020 3:31 pm

@khushigarg Hi. My name is Sushmitha Subramani. I am a masters student of Clinical Psychology. Studying Psychology is one of the most satisfying things I have ever done. Nice to know so much about you. I also love to meet new people and share my ideas and experiences with them. Glad we are working together here.

1 Answer

Hi khushi 

Extending a very warm welcome to you 

As you continue with this journey may you fall in love and deeply understand psychology, may you develop the passion for this subject. 

All the best

Share: