Notifications
Clear all

Hello Everyone!

10 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi everyone! I am Gayathri. I am from Tamil Nadu. I`ll give some quick introduction about me.I am a Psychology student.I have done my Undergraduate in Psychology. And i am pursuing my Postgraduate in Human Resource Development psychology. I am a Movie Buff. I like to go to theaters and watch movie. I am an Ambivert. I like fun people. My unique personality is I am a very positive person. I have joined Budding Psychologists because, I want to make more contributions to the field of psychology. I want to make everyone in the society to be aware of their Mental Health. So I am gonna make contributions by joining in this community. 

Janvhi Agrawal December 10, 2020 3:28 pm

@gayathri Hi its so great to have you, I am Janvhi. And hope you will have a great time here

Geethapriya December 10, 2020 3:34 pm

@gayathri hi dear

Aanandi khanna December 10, 2020 3:36 pm

@gayathri hi gayatri i am aanandi and I hope you are doing well and have a nice and welcome here

Iarisa Nongbet December 10, 2020 3:37 pm

@gayathri great to know about you. you seem to have a fun personality. 😊 😊

Khushi Garg December 10, 2020 3:38 pm

@gayathri Wowww, nice to hear that...I am deciding to pursue Psychology too, jope you can help me!

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:39 pm

@gayathri heyy!! We seem to have a lot in common since i’m a movie buff, an ambivert and love psychology too hehe 😊

Kanishka Mendiratta December 10, 2020 4:07 pm

@gayathri  It's so good to see you over here. You have reall achieved a lot till now and I hope you touch great heights in future.

Good luck😂

3 Answers

It was great to know about you gayathri

It's a pleasure to have you here, Welcome 🤗 

• Hi gayathri it was pleasure knowing about you I am too movie buff and I am also prusing Human Resource development program hope to know more about you☺
Share: