Hello beautiful peo...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello beautiful people

12 Posts
13 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Myself Elon Bhengra and I am very happy to join you guys. As I had been suffered with depression and anxiety disorder so i know the pain and I don't want others to face this pain because of which I have joined budding psychologist. Hoping to have a great time with you all guys. If anyone wants to talk with me you can dm on Instagram @elon__bhengra☺

Vanshika Kothari December 10, 2020 3:39 pm

@elonbhengra Hi! Vanshika this side.

Hope u are doing well. Thank you for sharing about yourself. Be happy always😀

Parishree Pandya December 10, 2020 3:42 pm

@elonbhengra hello. Welcome:)

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:42 pm

@elonbhengra so glad you could share your story with us. Looking forward to working with you and wishing you all best 😊

Preeti Laishrm December 10, 2020 3:44 pm

@elonbhengra Hey you strong precious girl. I hope you are doing well. Really love you see you making such a beautiful effort out of your suffering. More power to you .

Aanandi khanna December 10, 2020 3:46 pm

@elonbhengra hii it's a pleasure having you here and you are doing a great job by understanding the pain and not letting others suffer that pain

Saumya Srivastava December 10, 2020 3:49 pm

@elonbhengra Thank you Elon for being there for those who need it. It's always beautiful to see people supporting each other and humanity. Mental health is a beautiful field indeed!

Deborah Saini December 10, 2020 3:52 pm

@elonbhengra heyy Elon!! First of all I loved your name ...quite unique 😊 thank you for sharing what you did. You're welcome in the community.

Karisma December 10, 2020 3:57 pm

@elonbhengra hey girl, what your are doing is essential what we need to spread mental awareness, it's really great that you are not only sharing your story but also actively taking initiative to help spread awareness. Hope  the best for you and if we get the chance I would definitely like working with you. 🙂

4 Answers

Hello @elonbhengra, glad to have you here. 

Hello there, hope you'll be better soon and learn a lot about yourself throughout. It's so nice to have you with us 🌸

Hey!! A very warm wecome to you ! It's sad to hear that you have been sufferring , I just want you to know that it's very courageous of you to take a step forward to help yourself and others . And right now the things may seem distorted but I just want to say that you don't have to feel happy right now . It's ok if you are not feeling ok . I hope things will fall in place soon and you won't have to worry . I hope we all can make out the most of this opportunity! Thank you and have a wonderful day! 

Hey man! I hope you're doing alright. Welcome to the team. Looking forward to working with you!

Share: