Notifications
Clear all

Hello All,

9 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I am Shiv, pursuing my (Media Studies, Economics, Political Science) at Christ University, Bangalore. I find psychology an interesting and vital subject. People want to and need to talk about their mental health and Budding Psychologist provides the platform for this communication. I am glad to be a part of this internship, this opportunity will make me learn a lot of things regarding mental health and its importance in our daily life.

Soumya Murali December 10, 2020 3:34 pm

@shiv Hey shiv! I'm glad to see that you are interested in psychology 🙂 And welcome 🎉

Kritika Bhair December 10, 2020 3:34 pm

@shiv heyy Kritika this side 

Glad to meet you 

All the best for the journey

Let's try and spread awareness of mental health through this amazing platform BUDDING PSYCHOLOGISTS 

And it's much needed in this Corona time 

Good luck

Gauri Kakar December 10, 2020 3:35 pm

@shiv Hey,

hey, so glad to know you! Have a good day:)

Preeti Laishrm December 10, 2020 3:36 pm

@shiv hi. I am so happy to hear you put as much emphasis on your mental health as your physical. Let's hope this happens to be everyone soon 🤞

Kanishka Mendiratta December 10, 2020 3:55 pm

@shiv Glad to see you here  and welcome to this team!

Good luck for this Internship and I hope you help as many as people possible. 😀 

Karisma December 10, 2020 4:13 pm

@shiv hey shiv, I so agree with mental health awareness is a very important topic, it's great to be working with other people who feel the same way. Looking ahead to working together. Have a good day. And welcome 🙂

3 Answers

Hey shiv, I was nice to know about you.  

That's a nice introduction shiv.Having you is really glad to us

Hello shiv it's feels so great knowing about your interest in psychology. Nice to have you with us 🌸

Share: