Notifications
Clear all

A new beginning

24 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello! I am Vipassana. I am 18 year old Psychology student who is also a literature and art enthusiast. I got to know about Budding Psychologists only a couple of days ago and am very excited to see what experiences it has for me to learn from.

anshika singh December 10, 2020 3:34 pm

@vipassana hey vipassana, another 18 year old psychology student this side. Happy to connect with you 🙂

Soumya Murali December 10, 2020 3:38 pm

@vipassana Hey vipassana! Welcome 🎉 I am an art enthusiast too! Happy to see you interested in psychology 🙂

Sinchana December 10, 2020 3:44 pm

@vipassana Hey and welcome! Im also very interested in art and sketching too.

Iarisa Nongbet December 10, 2020 3:45 pm

@vipassana I love art too. Hopeful to be working together. 😊

Naimisha December 10, 2020 3:48 pm

Hey @vipassana!

Hope you are doing well. Another 18 year old psychology student on this side. Happy to connect with you. Looking forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Naimisha🤗

Rithika Belamkar December 10, 2020 3:51 pm

@vipassana Hello, Glad to know your here. Looking forward to work with you 🤗

OMKAR KATE December 10, 2020 6:09 pm

@vipassana Hello, welcome to the team. You really have a good combination of likings. I appreciate it. All the best for your future and hope you have great experiences

Yuvanue chauhan December 10, 2020 6:21 pm

@vipassanaNamaste and  a warm welcome to this community  🙏 I am happy to have such great personalities with whom i am gonna work

Richa Barua December 10, 2020 10:52 pm
Hey ...@vipassana. indeed it is a new beginning towards a better tomorrow. Welcome to the group 😊
Nehal Kothari December 10, 2020 10:58 pm

@vipassana hii. We're almost of the same age. I think we'll gel well together.

Aanchal December 10, 2020 11:00 pm

@vipassana Hey vipassana, welcome to the family❤️

Harshita chawla December 10, 2020 11:39 pm

@vipassana Hi Vipassana!😉 glad to see you here girl. We'll explore and work together to reach there!!

Miloni Modi December 11, 2020 10:35 am

@vipassanahey vipassana great to have you onboard. Hope you have an amazing experience.

Poojitha December 11, 2020 3:47 pm

@vipassana omg!! I'm a psychology and literature student. So good to feel relatable. I hope we both learn alot of new things.

P.c: my introductions title is also new beginning, what a coincidence 😁😁

Lavanya Bahl December 11, 2020 4:06 pm

@vipassana Another psychology student this side as well. XD I'm also very much interested in literature and art. Love to read novels! Hoping to get to know you better. 🙂

Sneh Antil December 11, 2020 5:28 pm

@vipassana hey vipassana! Glad to see a art enthusiast here. Would love to learn some hacks and tricks for the easygoing art 😅

Warm welcome to you.

Hope you'll enjoy this journey 🙂

RIYA/RIRI December 11, 2020 5:31 pm

@vipassana Welcome to this beautiful community Vipassana! so excited to work with you and learn more from you and with you. looking forward to seeing more from you.

7 Answers

Hi @vipassana hope you are doing well. I am looking forward to know you more ☺

hey, I am an art and literature enthusiast too 🤗. I am glad to have you here, thanks for joining us 

Hey Vipassana! You look pretty 😊 Likewise, I hope we learn and gain from this exciting platform. I'm a Psych major too, interested in poetry (not very good, but I'm getting there 😎) 

Would be a pleasure to connect with you!

Hi Vipassana! First of all compliments for your unique name. I am a literature enthusiast as well🙂. I hope to learn a lot from you.

Hi Vipassana! First of all compliments for your unique name. I am a literature enthusiast as well🙂. I hope to learn a lot from you.

Hello vipassana! Welcome...

It's nice to meet you. I've been wanting to learn about literature and other forms of art. Hope I can know and learn about it from you. Of course we shall also work on aspects of psychology as a community together☺️

Hey Vipassana, I hope you are well and welcome aboard... 

Looking forward to listen from you more and to know you more.

Share: