Notifications
Clear all

Introduction

10 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone! Hope you are all staying safe in these troubled times. 🌻

I'm Janhvi, a second year undergraduate student from Lady Shri Ram College For Women, DU. I've always had a passion for Psychology and Sociology, which is why I'm persuing these two fields right now. I love to read, write and most of all, listen to music. In these times of uncertainty, I'm grateful to these channels of art.

I'm so happy to be here and join this wonderful community, thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Kind regards 🌸

Kirti manaktala December 10, 2020 2:50 pm

@coffeewithjanhvie hi, its really nice to meet you. Looking forward to working with you. Stay safe and take care.

Akansha Tambare December 10, 2020 2:54 pm

@coffeewithjanhvie Hey janhvi! 

By the way you have a lovely name😍

Looking forward to work together.

Have a beautiful days as like you❤

Janhavi S. December 10, 2020 3:07 pm

@coffeewithjanhvie Hi Janhvi 😆 the spellings of our name never fail to make me laugh, really cool username and I hope we get to talk to each other because you seem really cool. Nice to see you!

Sai Varshith December 10, 2020 3:09 pm
  • @coffeewithjanhvie welcome janhivi! Gotta say your name is looking cool! Looking forward to working with you. 
Faustina Joseph December 10, 2020 3:27 pm

@coffeewithjanhvie hi there , lets surely have a virtual coffee sometime! Its good to meet you 😊 and true that psychology and sociology go hand in hand

Khushi Garg December 10, 2020 3:32 pm

@coffeewithjanhvie  hiiii, nice to meet you, I am looking forward to DU as well, hope we get along well and exchange our knowledge!!

Pratik Jha December 11, 2020 5:16 pm
Shanthi KKannan December 11, 2020 8:42 pm

@coffeewithjanhvie Hello.. Super cool to have you on board. Welcome..!!🖤 

Excited to learn things together.

2 Answers

Welcome here hope you learn a lot here

Hi, Janhavi, its great to have you on board. Looking forward to connecting and working with you 🙂

Share: