Notifications
Clear all

Hello people!!

6 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi!! I'm Samyuktha! I'm 20 and I'm in final year of BA Psychology, English and journalism.

I started off college hoping to be a literature student, but psychology having it's own charm, pulled me towards it and opened up a whole new world of knowledge, possibilities, problems in societies, myths that I've believed in and the stigmas I've aced without knowing I was facing it.

Apart from psychology, I love playing the instruments. I can play the violin and I'm currently learning ukelele. I also draw both traditionally and digitally. 

Being able to take part in an initiative that helps me spread awareness brings me joy, and more so, help me learn more. So I'm extremely excited to start this little journey. 

Gurleen Kaur December 10, 2020 3:07 pm

@samyuktha heyyy, I’m a new member too. Welcome to budding psychologists. I hope your journey is amazing!!

Sai Varshith December 10, 2020 3:08 pm

@samyuktha hey!  Welcome onboard! We're all new to the ropes here so let's help each other out😁

Faustina Joseph December 10, 2020 3:19 pm

@samyuktha hello there, lets say psychology has it own charm and has dragged us all into contributing for this cause ! 😊

Maniparna Sen December 10, 2020 11:58 pm

@samyuktha Welcome to the team. We are glad to have you here. Hope you have a wonderful experience.

2 Answers

Hey 

Samyukta welcome to budding Psychologists...Great to know more about like minded people here. I m also a passionate mental health warrior 😀

Hi Samyukta! So glad you're here!

I agree, Psychology does have a certain charm to it!

Hope you have fun during this internship! All the best!!

Share: