Notifications
Clear all

Hi!

13 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

My name is Diya Rao Jaini (she/her). A high-schooler from New Delhi, India, I am all-set to graduate from my institution, Bluebells School International in March of 2022. I am a student of humanities and hold a keen interest in psychology and sociology. I currently am a member of the SDG Junior Research Labs of Youth Action Hub India, an initiative by UNCTAD. Apart from academics, I enjoy photography, public speaking and writing.

Ishika Jain December 10, 2020 2:49 pm

@diyajaini Welcome! Have a great experience 😊

Namitha M December 10, 2020 2:53 pm

@diyajaini hello and welcome :))

Nimisha R Kumar December 10, 2020 2:58 pm

@diyajaini Hello Diya! Welcome to this! Looking forward to learning from you😁

Rashmi Parab December 10, 2020 2:59 pm

@diyajaini welcome diya. I hope you have a great time. 

Janhvi Tiwari December 10, 2020 2:59 pm

@diyajaini Hi Diya! This is Janhvi from LSR, Delhi. So good to see you here, welcome to the team! Hope we have a great time here. Sending my best wishes across. Take care! 🌸

Mahenoor Kapadia December 10, 2020 3:02 pm

@diyajaini Hey Divya, you seem to be so interesting... Would definitely love to work with you!

Shiv Chhatrala December 10, 2020 3:33 pm

@diyajaini Hi, Welcome to the team!

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:36 pm

@diyajaini hey diya! Looking forward  to working with you and wishing you all the best for your future 🤗

Kanishka Mendiratta December 10, 2020 4:04 pm

@diyajaini Oh wow! You're doing a wonderful work. Hope you keep going ahead.

Best of luck for this Internship 😀 

4 Answers

Hello and Welcome Dear Divya. Would love to have more interactions with you in the near future. 😀❤️

• Welcome divya😊

hello divya! Welcome to this amazing community. 

I love writing as well. looking forward to work with you bring about a change in our society 

Hi, Diya ,welcome on board. Its wonderful that you are already taking initiatives in different organizations. Looking forward to connecting and working with you 🙂

Share: