Clear all

Hi everyone. I am Mehak. I am pursuing B.Sc Hons Psychology

16 Posts
16 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Great to meet you all

Janhvi Tiwari December 10, 2020 3:01 pm

@mehakjain hi Mehak! Welcome to the team, I'm a newbie too!! Hope we find this experience fun and rewarding. Hope you're doing well! Stay safe, sending best wishes 🌸

Nimisha R Kumar December 10, 2020 3:10 pm

@mehakjain Hello Mehak! Hope you have  a great time here

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 10, 2020 3:11 pm

@mehakjain hello lovely to meet you

Grisha Vora December 10, 2020 3:15 pm

@mehakjain Hello Mehak!! Great to meet you on this platform. Really glad that you are interested in working with mental health. Hope to work with you soon.

Take care!! 🤗

anshika singh December 10, 2020 3:27 pm

@mehakjain Hey, hope you're doing okay mehek:) delighted to be connected with you here:)

Rowena Gomez December 10, 2020 3:31 pm

@mehakjain  Hey there! Mehak Welcome to the team, I'm a newbie too!! Hope we find this experience fun and rewarding. Hope you're doing well! Stay safe, sending best wishes 🌸

Vanshika sharma December 10, 2020 3:49 pm

@mehakjain hello mehak! Nice to meet you. I hope you have a great experience with budding psychologist! Welcome to the team!

Ragini Prasad December 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Hi @mehakjain,

Good to know you and very warm welcome to the community 😊I'm new member too.

Ragini Prasad December 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Hi @mehakjain,

Good to know you and very warm welcome to the community 😊I'm new member too.

Shruti Shashidharan December 10, 2020 4:15 pm

@mehakjain Hey! welcome and looking forward to working with you here! All the best 👍

5 Answers

Hello! 

Lovely to work together! 

Stay happy❤

Preethama December 10, 2020 3:02 pm

@akansha99hey there looking forward to get a lot of scientific aspects of psychology and mental health. Welcome.

Hey Mehak. Nice to hear that. I am also pursuing B. Sc. 

Hello mehak😊can you tell me from which university are you pursuing bsc psychology hons ? As i am currently in class 12th and i am looking forward to pursue this program:)

Hi Mehak looking forward to working with I'm new here as well...let's learn together.

Hello Mehak!! It's really nice to hear that you are pursuing pursuing B. Sc. Psychology . And also a very warm welcome to you ! I am really excited for this and hope this will be a great experience from which we can learn a lot ! Have an awesome day

Share: